NRL 2012 Melbourne Storm Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Few beers will help out with the pre-game nerves.

Im leaving work @ 4pm, catch up with the boys at Transport then head to the game.

2 hours till im outta here, cant wait

Yeah alcohol helps.

Yeah alcohol helps.

post-7-12684066751006.jpg

What channels is this on in VIC??

Should be channel 9.

Refs are killing the Storm.

Manly getting away with being thugs as we get done for legitimate tackles.

LOL Manly!
Should have got Jamie Rogers rather than Jamie Lyon ...

Do you love the commentators - everything Melbourne does is "clinical"; no mate, it's absolutely brilliant.

:D

Awesome Storm!

Game of two halves tonight, the end Storm were attacking in the first half, and the end they were attacking in the second half ;)

Unlucky not to score 50 points tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the Storm would win, but was a bit surprised that Manly didn't put up more of a fight. They've seldom been at their best this season, but they showed some pretty un-Manly-like defensive weaknesses which the Storm had too much class not to capitalise on.

Oh well, there will be two Englishmen in the GF either way. Should be a cracking game. I'm really looking forward to the other semi tomorrow.

So who is going?
I am all booked. Costing me a fortune and it is money i simply don't have. Booked it all last night after the game while drunk.
I haven't worked up the courage to tell my wife yet :(

I thought the Storm would win, but was a bit surprised that Manly didn't put up more of a fight. They've seldom been at their best this season, but they showed some pretty un-Manly-like defensive weaknesses which the Storm had too much class not to capitalise on.

Oh well, there will be two Englishmen in the GF either way. Should be a cracking game. I'm really looking forward to the other semi tomorrow.
Hopefully Barba and Inglis do hamstrings. ;)

So who is going?
I am all booked. Costing me a fortune and it is money i simply don't have. Booked it all last night after the game while drunk.

Hehe

Better enjoy it mate cause it might be your last. :)

So who is going?

I booked back in July when GF tix went on sale. Storm were in the middle of their slump but decided to take a punt anyway. All flights on points. Business class. Cost me about $100 all up, including my GF ticket. Can't wait.

STORM ARE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!! :D

I booked back in July when GF tix went on sale. Storm were in the middle of their slump but decided to take a punt anyway. All flights on points. Business class. Cost me about $100 all up, including my GF ticket. Can't wait.

STORM ARE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!! :D

I'm so jealous, wish I was going but can't.
But I'll be screaming my head off hopefully at the Crown with other storm supporters who can't be there.

GO STORM!!

Right now on grand final morning? $0.That's because they are basically sold out. If you really wanted to, you could probably get one way MEL to SYD for $300on Tiger Airways if you looked hard.
I just changed my return flight to 1pm rather than 7am. Velocity points flying back business class. Screw it. If we win, I want to go to the after party. if we lose, then hey ho. We lose.
Sick day at work coming up on Monday.:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back