17. Richie Fa'aoso
18. Rory Kostjasyn
19. Mahe Fonua
20. Siosaia Vave
21. Anthony Quinn (four to be omitted).

Referees:
Tony Archer & Ben Cummins;
Video referees: Chris Ward & Shayne Hayne;
Sideline officials: Russell Turner & Paul Holland.

Can't stand either of these two teams, but I've got to go for the storm, hate them slightly less.

Go Newtown

My local club.

The bloody Jets Sports Club have made other plans for the day so the team will be rocking it after at Petersham.

Just a joke of a pub.

Just a memo to all the stupid dumb as dog s**t Bulldogs supporters out there who are calling the Storm a bunch of salary cap cheats.

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs salary cap breach was the breach of the National Rugby League's strictly-enforced salary cap by the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs committed during the National Rugby League's 2002 season. The discovery of these breaches resulted in then-unprecedented penalties being inflicted upon the Sydney-based club, none more so than the 37 competition points gained from the 2002 season docked from them and the demotion of the club from first to last place with three rounds remaining in the season.[1] In addition to those penalties, the club was fined a then-record $500,000.

I am sick of hearing from them about us. Only difference was that you got caught before you won any premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A number of articles already from the Sydney media re the Storm salary cap saga...right on que :(

Yep with each one centering on our players saying we won them.

Go The Bulldogs! Win Or Lose, So Proud Of The Team, The Club and the Supporters!! PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG! The most passionate and loyal supporters in the NRL!!!

Go The Bulldogs! Win Or Lose, So Proud Of The Team, The Club and the Supporters!! PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG! The most passionate and loyal supporters in the NRL!!!

I want to argue with you but I can't.

I feel the same way about the Storm.:thumbsu:

Storm fans are definetely the most passionate. If your in any douby go back and watch that game against the warriors just days after the salary cap scandal and listen to the fans

Storm fans are definetely the most passionate. If your in any douby go back and watch that game against the warriors just days after the salary cap scandal and listen to the fans

You should go back and watch the Raiders V Bulldogs game in 2002 at Canberra, it was the first game after we got done, the stadium had more Bulldog supporters then Raiders (And they made the finals that year)... Melbourne supporters are passionate and they have to be to survive in Melbourne, however I'll say it again... No NRL team have supporters as passionate as the Bulldogs! To go through what we have over the last 10 years and not only survive but grow is awesome!!!

Is Finch going back to the Storm? He's certainly returning to Australia.

I don't mind swapping him for Widdop. :) I never rated him (Finch) much at the Storm, but I have to say he's been very good for Wigan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back