2012 'Which rookie do I start on the field?' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2012 Which rookie do i start on the field thread

Which 1 out of Mohr, Ellis and Morris do I put on the field? Got Morris on at the moment.

GC don't do the same sub rotation as GWS. Horsey won't be sub.

Who do you reckon will be the sub then?

I'd say Its pretty much between him and Dixon, and given they are playing GWS you'd think they would give Dixon a descent crack.

Who do you reckon will be the sub then?

I'd say Its pretty much between him and Dixon, and given they are playing GWS you'd think they would give Dixon a descent crack.

Anyone but him.

I'd sub Spud Wilkinson but I'm not Guy

Nah i'd give Toy the vest again, at least Wilko can fill the taggers role if needed.

Can't tag a bunch of kids. Just let them go head to head

Can't tag a bunch of kids. Just let them go head to head

Could get a go on Rischa, Ablett or Brennan. Give him some practice.

Won`t tag his teammates surely :p

Haha, well not much I can say to back stroke out of that one. :rolleyes:

Let me just correct my myself by saying Ward, Scully or Palmer. Not quite in the same league, but should give his game some meaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to bench 1 out of D.Smith, A.Kennedy, Treloar and Cameron who should it be? Decided not to trade Goodes this week that's why I got so many rookies on the field in the forward line.

IMO, Bugg. Only one average week - should bounce back and Mohr seems to score best when the defence is under siege (he is a full back) which should happen less against GC than other clubs.

Shiel or Horsely?

I'd go Shiel. Ablett and Rischitelli back could affect Horsley's scoring.

who to start in forward line

D. Smith & A.Kennedy or
D.Smith & Milera or
A.Kennedy & Milera

Had to make a call between Coniglio and Shiel for the last Mid spot and got the girlfriend to flip a coin for who starts on the field.

Shiel won and if he gets subbed or a s*** score i can blame not only my missus but the coin as well...

Had to make a call between Coniglio and Shiel for the last Mid spot and got the girlfriend to flip a coin for who starts on the field.

Shiel won and if he gets subbed or a s*** score i can blame not only my missus but the coin as well...

Got a good feeling about Shiel this week, I think if GWS are half a chance, Sheeds is going to want some of his harder youngsters in there, and believe Coniglio and Shiel are highly rated internally.

-----

On another note

Morris vs Ellis (vs Geary).

All scoring similar of late. Geary scoring very poorly after have defensive roles on Davey(melb) and Cyril, expect him to get Garlett/Betts.

Morris vs Ellis I just can't decide, thoughts? Tigers have Swannies at the G.

need to start two of shiel, magner and horsley. I am probably thinking shiel and horsely, due to magner's tagging roles as of late

Have gone Magner ahead of Horsley, 41 at the half, not great but not terrible.

Whys that?

Calculated risk i guess. I think there's a chance Horsley could be the sub with the gc ins whereas Magner i knew before kickoff that he wouldn't. Might be a bit less midfield time for him as well compared to previous weeks. If Magner can manage 80 i'll take that and whatever happens, happens.

Calculated risk i guess. I think there's a chance Horsley could be the sub with the gc ins whereas Magner i knew before kickoff that he wouldn't. Might be a bit less midfield time for him as well compared to previous weeks. If Magner can manage 80 i'll take that and whatever happens, happens.

Yeah, l should have done the same. Raphly at the HS twittered that he had word that Horsley would definety not be the sub. Fingers crossed now.

Yeah, l should have done the same. Raphly at the HS twittered that he had word that Horsley would definety not be the sub. Fingers crossed now.

Yeah saw that too which pretty much guarantees 100k will have him starting this week lol. I thought it was weird that it was confirmed before the game without any source that I could see so took the risk.

Par result tonight i think with sub being a possiblity :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back