2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Damien de Bohun on SEN this afternoon 40,000 tickets have already been sold for Friday night!

They pressed him on the grand final, and should we win we "will" play at AAMI.

Last edited:

Me and VelvetSledge are L1 Aisle 42, a few bays away from the NT. Could have sat level 2 Aisle 32-34, but decided we'd be too close to shitty if we grabbed those seats.

Just got some additional tickets under the Football Family thing. Level 2 if you don't mind. Haven't sat there for the soccer before.

Got most of our tickets on Level 1 though.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Hopefully this is mostly us!

Atmosphere will be insane!

Heres how many tickets left in the Heart end

FP9B903.png
NdJQ0pB.png

Last edited:
Heres how many tickets left in the Heart end

FP9B903.png
FP9B903.png
Still really pissed off that there'll be that many shitty reserved seats. We better have majority of the gen admission seats

Last edited:
Just counting the reserved bays, City have 14, we have 7. They have TWICE the number of club only bays we do. What ******* bullshit.

Not sure how the other reserved elections are divvied up, but Jesus Christ

Just counting the reserved bays, City have 14, we have 7. They have TWICE the number of club only bays we do. What ******* bullshit.

Not sure how the other reserved elections are divvied up, but Jesus Christ
Seems like a mistake. Looks like we will just fill the whole general admission then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could only purchase 1 semi-final ticket per membership ticket held. Yet for some unfathomable reason City were able to purchase 4 semi-final tickets per membership ticket held. Where is the equity in that FFS!?

mate to be fair, most of their fans are thirteen and need a guardian or three.

Apologies for asking a ridiculously stupid question, but am I going to have any trouble taking a laptop into the ground. Please feel free to ignore cause I know what a dumb question it is

Shouldn't see why not, what are you going to do with it though?

i agree with gibbsy. especially asking what you will do with it. bigfooty?

edit: just saw your reply mkcaptain. was gonna say just tell security you came directly from work

Apologies for asking a ridiculously stupid question, but am I going to have any trouble taking a laptop into the ground. Please feel free to ignore cause I know what a dumb question it is
Maybe.

I've had one with me when going straight from work. Sometimes they don't care, other times they don't like it but are OK when I assure them I'm not going to use it. Had the same problem with tablets as well.

Never been a problem at any other stadium.

Maybe.

I've had one with me when going straight from work. Sometimes they don't care, other times they don't like it but are OK when I assure them I'm not going to use it. Had the same problem with tablets as well.

Never been a problem at any other stadium.

tablets? how can they police that? your phone is essentially a tablet

Finey had Ben on his SEN show last night. Made for good listening.

ben carbonaro? or kally? can kally speak english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back