2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half way through that 2nd half I was adamant the ref had been paid off at half time. How the f*** he could say that was a handball I have no idea. Great comeback though and Griffiths has to be leading the Johnny Warren Medal at the moment. He has been unbelievable all season and close to if not BOG in all our games bar the Adelaide loss. Our pen was soft but at least you can make a case for it being there unlike Sydney's.

Half way through that 2nd half I was adamant the ref had been paid off at half time. How the f*** he could say that was a handball I have no idea. Great comeback though and Griffiths has to be leading the Johnny Warren Medal at the moment. He has been unbelievable all season and close to if not BOG in all our games bar the Adelaide loss. Our pen was soft but at least you can make a case for it being there unlike Sydney's.
I don't see how our pen was soft? Everything else I agree with though :thumbsu:

YES YES ******* YES! I couldn't believe that last 10 minutes. We were awful but they were worse. Why do we all of a sudden start pulling stuff like this out of our arse? Why did Kenny follow Garcia (or whoever it was) up the tunnel? Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Why did Nicholls actuallt put a shift in? Why did Zadko come on and then did so well? I'm having another beer. 1/3 of a way through the season and we're top with a win against Sydney FC in SYDNEY. First time since 2008. * the establishment.

Sydney weren't letting us play out from the back hence the zadkovic sub. When he came he was getting the ball out and getting us forward. Quite the sub that worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah wasn't sure what was going on there it was after Garcia was subbed off so thought it was about this time every season we implode.

God I was drunk last night when I got on here last night. I regret nothing.

I thought Nicholls as serviceable against Sydney FC last Thursday apart from the chance in the box he had in the second half where he didn't attack the ball. He can play right. Sidnei can take Garcia's spot on the left or Nicholls if he goes MIA again. There's always Chris Harold waiting in the wings too. Scoring a few in the magoos at the moment. Depth hey!

Finally we're getting some praise from the East albeit through gritted teeth. They really do have scant regard for us don't they. It's wonderful and more than mutual.

I thought Nicholls as serviceable against Sydney FC last Thursday apart from the chance in the box he had in the second half where he didn't attack the ball. He can play right. Sidnei can take Garcia's spot on the left or Nicholls if he goes MIA again. There's always Chris Harold waiting in the wings too. Scoring a few in the magoos at the moment. Depth hey!

I like Nicholls better through the middle. He is too slow and lazy to play out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back