2014 A-LEAGUE GRAND FINAL-Brisbane Roar V Western Sydney Wanderers (SUN 4pm EST)

Who will win the big one?

• Brisbane Roar because they may or may not have the refs on their side.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Western Sydney Wanderers because they're fully sick.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
THE TEAMS...

300px-Brisbane_roar.svg.png
V
Western_Sydney_Wanderers_FC.png

THE VENUE..

lpark_aerial.jpg

THE PRIZE...

7F9400SSCT_000.jpg

THE REF...

654252558_wKXEk-M-1%255B1%255D.jpg

Last edited:

Instead, Victory were denied the obvious spot kick that could have tied the scores late in their semi-final, which was a pity.

Not because the dominant Roar don’t deserve to win. But because a Wanderers-Victory grand final at ANZ Stadium might have been the greatest occasion in Australian domestic soccer history.

sheesh, sorry FFA

Should be a cracking game.

Didn't really have anywhere else to mention this but good to see Taggart winning the young footballer of the year and golden boot on Monday night. Surely he will look to try his luck in Europe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is anyone from Sydney heading down? I wanted to see both the swans and wanderers that weekend as both are in Brisbane. Might road trip it up there... depending on if I can get time off work

Mark Bridge out hurts for the Wanderers. Even with him I think Brisbane are far too strong.

2-0 or 2-1 Brisbane triple winners.

Wanderers have hit some form though. HAven't lost in some time. Topped their ACL group. Roar have been twiddling their thumbs for a while now so Mulvey may struggle to have them focused. I just want drama on the pitch. Most A-League Grand Finals have been piss poor with the exception of 2010 and 2011.

Back