2014 AFL Pre Season betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Result: 1 - 0 - 0 (0.90U)
2014 NAB Challenge:
18 – 12 – 0 @ 60% (+17.07U) – ROI 51.2%

Well done mate, thats impressive. Best punter bar none, well done on achieving a ROI of 51.2% :thumbsu:

Just three games to go in your 2014 NAB Challenge. I cant imagine you would be considering a punt in the final game GWS V Saints, just as I was typing that I saw that the odds for the game is Saints $1.65 GWS $2.20 which has been "one of the highest prices HH" an underdog has been against GWS.

Will the Dockers take the game seriously tonight....or at least semi seriously

Thats the problem isnt it? Lyon has history of demonstrating that certain games he simply does not care about the result, which can make punting a bit of a challenge.

Thats the problem isnt it? Lyon has history of demonstrating that certain games he simply does not care about the result, which can make punting a bit of a challenge.

Agree. I don't think Lyons likes to reveal his game plan before the season starts, just uses pre-season to develop match fitness and general skills.

Agree. I don't think Lyons likes to reveal his game plan before the season starts, just uses pre-season to develop match fitness and general skills.

The final game of last season didnt surprise me when he rested players, but the sheer number of players rested did surprise me though.

He demonstrated that he would flirt with form and was vindicated by winning that first up massive final game at Geelong. Thats something to remember.

My thoughts on the game tonight are that the Dockers will come out with a lot more intensity. Their defensive pressure will be up, contested possessions etc.
However, I think the Doggies will be up for it too. I don't really understand why the market is moving against the WB so heavily. I personally think the Doggies would take it right up to the Dockers and with their better preparation my just get over the line at the depth. A +4 point was just about right, not the 7.5/8-ish it is atm.
I don't think Lyon will care if the Dockers win or loss, as long as they show some effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna tail this, you are normally pretty spot on with these

Like with any bet it can lose, had we tailed him identically during the NAB Challenge, overall we would be up "17.07U", instead of the smaller profit margin that we have.:rolleyes:

I have challenged him on numerous occasions on his plays and he seems to really be able to justify his decisions and bets made.:thumbsu:

Okay Eggnogs, after taking about a week off from this board and punting all together its time to bend the bookies over and pound them up the behind.

After a couple massive wins last week and winning over 4,000$ i'm putting 1.5 Units ($1,500) on WCE to win!!

What are the bookies thinking pricing them @ 2.75????

This West Coast team will be top 5 this year, and no doubt they'll give in maximum effort tonight!! Both teams with some outs, and the coasters are missing some experience in Cox and Kennedy, however, Sydney have more outs, and are known to not give 2 craps about NAB!!!!

So tail me if you want to win!!

$1,500 on WCE @ 2.75 with Sportingbet to return 4125$

Thanks GROTTO my man!!

Any bets for you for tonight?

No bets tonight mate, waiting for R1. A few punters have taken the Eagles tonight so good luck with that.

Personally, I think the Swans with a weaker midfield compared to the Eagles and may rest Buddy after HT which may help your cause.

I thought you may have taken it easy till the H&A season starts.

Okay Eggnogs, after taking about a week off from this board and punting all together its time to bend the bookies over and pound them up the behind.

After a couple massive wins last week and winning over 4,000$ i'm putting 1.5 Units ($1,500) on WCE to win!!

What are the bookies thinking pricing them @ 2.75????

This West Coast team will be top 5 this year, and no doubt they'll give in maximum effort tonight!! Both teams with some outs, and the coasters are missing some experience in Cox and Kennedy, however, Sydney have more outs, and are known to not give 2 craps about NAB!!!!

So tail me if you want to win!!

$1,500 on WCE @ 2.75 with Sportingbet to return 4125$

Always enjoy your posts.

Best wishes from one of the eggnogs.

Adding 1U - Sydney Swans Under 90.5 @ $1.90 (Bet365)

Heard it's damp at Blacktown and rain forecasted in the next hour or two.
Think it will be very hard for the Swans to score especially if they lose the clearance count which they probably will with their under-strengthed midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back