Competitions 2014 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

^ Too awesome not to steal from last year's thread. I am so in.

Count me in again GB, and thanks in advance for running this again.

Now, if the Blues can win in round one, I may make it to the second week of the comp this year ..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saweet, we already have 24 players interested. The more the merrier.

I am up to the finishing stages of the macro form. Should be uploading it tomorrow as a Beta version to see if there are any glitches.

Hi guys.

I have finished the tipping form.

Basically you can tip and not worry about the rules as the form will lock them out as choises.

Thing to note:

Take it a little easy, it is a little slow. Wait until your choice is selected
Make sure you excel is macro-enabled. To do this on Excel 2010, go to file > option > trust center > Trust center settings > macro setting and select enable all macros.

Then start the file again.

Ensure when you unzip the file, you keep the "teams" folder in the same location of the spreadsheet.

When you click submit, you will need to email me or PM me the file "Knockout2014_[your username]" files.

My email if jiskar.issa@gmail.com

If you have any issues, please get in contact with me.

Cheers guys

Attachments

• 2014 Knockout Footy Tipping.zip
    163.4 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately the form will only work on a windows operated system, not on a Mac.

It will take a while to redesign it for a mac and I don't have a mac to test it with. So if you don't have access to a window operated system, then you will need to submit your tips manually.

Cheers

Unfortunately the form will only work on a windows operated system, not on a Mac.

It will take a while to redesign it for a mac and I don't have a mac to test it with. So if you don't have access to a window operated system, then you will need to submit your tips manually.

Cheers
Cheers GB. I will have to go the manual route, but appreciate the effort. Nice work.

sent from Audra's andruska

I'll probably have to go the manual route, too. My home laptop doesn't do macros on its pretend Excel and my work computer doesn't seem to like the macro (possibly because it is an ancient version of Excel).
Public Service ;)

sent from Gibbs' hair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back