Competitions 2014 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Just completed the form. Was fun, and a goo way to postpone doing more work.

I have to admit, I almost tipped Hawthorn in round 13. Makes me sad.....

Also a bit embarrassing, but how do I PM? Do I start a conversation on profile page? I don't have any 'club sources' and I haven't been to the physio in years so have never had the need to PM....

Hey,

How do I go about doing this manually? I have a mac.

Thanks.

Sorry I may have misunderstood and hoping someone can clarify. Do I need to tip every round before the season starts?

sent from Gibbs' hair

First 2 sets of tips received and so far so good.

I will send mine in manually mate via P.M as i am on a Mac for the next 4 weeks. Grrrrr

Sending tips manually just involves PMing me their tips. I will then put them into the form and check compliance.

The reason I did the form is to save people the need to keep count of teams they have tipped for and against

Sending tips manually just involves PMing me their tips. I will then put them into the form and check compliance.

The reason I did the form is to save people the need to keep count of teams they have tipped for and against

My P.M has been sent!

Pm is in

sent from Gibbs' hair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi AA, I have PMed you a way. Not sure about uploading a file to PM works. It does on a normal thread by dragging the file into the text box, but tried it out within a PM and it didn't work.

You can try to email me or send it to me via a cloud service

Cheers for all the people that have sent me your tips. Most have been perfect. I will update the OP to show who's tips I have received and who's are compliant.

Oh and big thanks to Aphrodite for updating the OP... you're a star

We have 32 players that have registered their interest. If everyone submits their tips, it would be the biggest participation yet.

Don't forget you have until Friday before the first bounce to submit your tips. As long as I receive them "compliant" prior to the first bounce, your tips will count.

Best you get it in to me before this period (especially if submitting manually) as to allow me to check them for compliance.

It is not to late to show interest and enter the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back