Competitions 2014 Dreamteam ~ Supercoach ~ Ultimate Footy Questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

How's Mitch Clark looking for R1 or 2? Is he even taking part in training? Is hogan over his injury?

Will Blease cement his spot in the 22 this year? Any chance he'll get some time through the midfield as well and return to 2012 type form? He's only 173k so he's looking like a decent F6 option seeing as it's unlikely Clark will start the year. Reports are that he had a very good intra-club performance yesterday.

Will Blease cement his spot in the 22 this year? Any chance he'll get some time through the midfield as well and return to 2012 type form? He's only 173k so he's looking like a decent F6 option seeing as it's unlikely Clark will start the year. Reports are that he had a very good intra-club performance yesterday.

Another one to watch in preseason, but I would suggest he is unlikely to be best 22 all year unfortunately.

Not a very high fantasy/SC scorer in any case so I would definitely leave him out.

Hi there

Was wondering if anyone could help in regards to Supercoach

Im tossing up between Michie or Tyson (wish he was a Tiger) are they both best 18?
Any help would be great
Both will get plenty of game time. Tyson you can slot straight into your side. As for Michie, I'd prefer him on the bench for now. He'll go up in price, and he will play, but I don't think he'll score as well as Tyson will. (at least early on, anyway). Good luck! :)

My team, The Jack Attack, featuring only players named Jack (or Jackson).

e9razvM.jpg

I'm surprised at how decent this team is - it's used up all but $100k of the salary cap too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did any Jacks miss out? Would be really stiff or else terrible.
Brandon Jack the notable omission, along with Jack Crisp and Jackson Sherringham. It was very tough competition for a spot in the middle. These three were sacrificed for the good of the fight for Jack World Domination.

Brandon Jack the notable omission, along with Jack Crisp and Jackson Sherringham. It was very tough competition for a spot in the middle. These three were sacrificed for the good of the fight for Jack World Domination.

You'll need a breakout year from some Jacks in the ruck.

Chances of King playing the first half of the season?
Unlikely. He's a rookie-listed player, 18, and hopefully by round one at least one of Dawes, Hogan, Clark, or Fitzy will be up and going in the forward line and with Spencer, Gawn and Jamar all pretty close for a ruck spot I can't see him getting a game at all throughout the year (excluding every player of ours over 195cm doing their ACLs).

So who do you think out of Spencer/Gawn/Jamar is actually going to ruck for Melbourne this year? Does Mark Jamar actually exist? Does Paul Roos consider him part of The Plan?
Spencer is the fittest, having done the most of pre-season, but his performance on Friday was pretty underwhelming. I don't really see any of them being good choices for DT/SC. They'll all get games and be in/out of the side I'd say. When all fully fit, Jamar would probably just be in front of Gawn, who would be in front of Spencer; however I can't see them all staying fit or staying in form that would dictate they hold their place in the side all year. Jamar has too many niggles, Gawn doesn't have the fitness to play out a whole year (I don't think he's ever had a full pre-season) and Spencer is a workhorse, but not really good enough to be able to hold a spot all year. None of them would give great scores regularly either.

I think the less Spencer plays the better. For as cruel as that may sound. lol

You will be disappointed. Will play most/all matches.

Only disappointed when we lose. And when he plays, it feels like the chances are greater. ;) - (he's just scary to watch when the ball's in his hands)

He is a competitive beast. Will be #1 ruck by years end if Gawn doesn't take a step up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back