2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Six - Monaco Grand Prix (22-25 May 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bianchi has some powerful backers, having both French support (Federation Francaise du Sport Automobile) and the Ferrari Driver Academy. I don't see him being a contender for a Ferrari seat soon, but I'm sure Ferrari would love to put him in a more competitive Ferrari engined car. The only problem with that plan is that both Sauber and Marussia aren't regular mid field contenders at the moment.

I've read reports that Red Bull and Toro Rosso are going to be more closely aligned (again) next year and maybe Ferrari should consider the same with Sauber or Marussia, or both.

BTW - who would have predicted Marussia to be the first of the new teams (Marussia, Caterham and HRT entered F1 in 2010) to score points.
I was taking the mickey out of the thread. I wasn't paying attention to it during the race.

when you are winning and out qualifying someone then what else is going to happen over anything else?
I remember when webber was a faster than vettel, Redbull slowed Webbers car down. It is of no coincidence that you havn't mentioned this because it contradicts your theory.

I remember when webber was a faster than vettel, Redbull slowed Webbers car down. It is of no coincidence that you havn't mentioned this because it contradicts your theory.
Mate your theory would hold better if Vettel winning was a one off, it wasn't.

Mate your theory would hold better if Vettel winning was a one off, it wasn't.
i'm not talking theories, i'm talking matters of public record.

REDBULL deliberately and counciuosly torpedoed Webbers domination of season 2010 for the benefit of Sebastian Vettel, the team owners favorite.

REDBULL deliberately and counciuosly torpedoed Webbers domination of season 2010 for the benefit of Sebastian Vettel, the team owners favorite.
Yet Webber stayed there for another 3 seasons when he could have got another drive? I do believe Vettel was the team favourite, but I also think people discount his ability with those cars.

Discuss the sport like an adult or go away. Everyone is sick of this petty s**t.

Err I love Webber, but if Webber doesn't * up Korea he wins the title. It was his own doing, everyone knows it, I know it, his biggest fans know it. Vettel was just a better driver than him, plain and simple. Webber was a good driver, but he came up against someone who was completely suited to the regulations at the time.

Please can you send me the links to these public records. I would really like to read them.

Err I love Webber, but if Webber doesn't **** up Korea he wins the title. It was his own doing, everyone knows it,
He would of had an unassailable lead by then if Marko had not pulled rank and ordered Vettel to be favored. Its accepted fact. I'm not sure why people deny it. It doesn't make them look very good.

if youre australian you just have a strange way of supporting the local F1 drivers then...

So any flea bitten aussie (even if not anglo saxon) in any sport, you will support?

God to see Bianchi doing well, having Italian blood, and being a Fezz academy driver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back