List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think roos would love an A grade rebounding half back flanker , rather than another 17 yr old potential . He wants improvement now for his legacy

Dees might actually find value in a couple of our fringe players plus a 'senior' to strengthen their 22. They will be offloading quite a few on their list and we are struggling to find the required 3 delistings. Same could be said for gws, who need to find 2-3 players with mature bodies and experience.

Dees might actually find value in a couple of our fringe players plus a 'senior' to strengthen their 22. They will be offloading quite a few on their list and we are struggling to find the required 3 delistings. Same could be said for gws, who need to find 2-3 players with mature bodies and experience.
What have the Dees got to offer in return? Not much I suspect.

Yo you don't mind the idea then ? I just fear sydney are going to leave us for dead in the coming years ( with all their advantages) if we don't strike while the irons hot
Nah, I just threw up a scenario where Birchall might be the kind of bait we may need in order to land a big fish.

I think we can safely assume that our list management team does not base it's decisions on highlight packages.

Der.... but I am not on the list management team hence I can only give an opinion on what I can find to view. Uninspiring it was.

N
Der.... but I am not on the list management team hence I can only give an opinion on what I can find to view. Uninspiring it was.

Nothing personal but I can't help myself when I note someone drooling over a player bio or highlights package.
In this instance the highlights package seems to have been so uninspiring that you went the other way.
Obviously, the best way to make an informed assessment is to have watched a player over a reasonable period of time and most of us don't have the opportunity of doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N

Nothing personal but I can't help myself when I note someone drooling over a player bio or highlights package.
In this instance the highlights package seems to have been so uninspiring that you went the other way.
Obviously, the best way to make an informed assessment is to have watched a player over a reasonable period of time and most of us don't have the opportunity of doing so.

The last highlights packages I have viewed in this thread are those of Kristian Jaksch and Jono O'Rourke. One is inspiring one isn't. That is what I got out of them. Wether my observations prove true or not over time is pretty irrelevant. PS I don't drool.

Did anyone see the Footy Classified last night, they mentioned that Hawthorn is looking at Stefan Martin from Brisbane

Don't believe. We've got Ceglar and Lowden and just traded for McEvoy.

If I was the Swans I would package up Reid and Rohan for Melbourne's first pick.

The last highlights packages I have viewed in this thread are those of Kristian Jaksch and Jono O'Rourke. One is inspiring one isn't. That is what I got out of them. Wether my observations prove true or not over time is pretty irrelevant. PS I don't drool.

Gotta admit when I first read about the possibility of snaring a former pick two I become slightly aroused. This was quickly defused once I saw the "highlights" package. All I kept seeing throughout the entire reel was CALE MORTON!!

I got a feeling that we will end up getting a player from another club who nobody in this thread would've mentioned. :D
This has always been the case.

If it's being suggested in the media that we are looking at ordering apple pie, you can almost guarantee that we'll be sitting down with Bacon and eggs.

Don't believe. We've got Ceglar and Lowden and just traded for McEvoy.

If I was the Swans I would package up Reid and Rohan for Melbourne's first pick.

That's like saying we should give Melbourne Spangher and Hartung for their first round pick - ridiculous - Maybe Reid and Hannebery but Reid and Rohan????

That's like saying we should give Melbourne Spangher and Hartung for their first round pick - ridiculous - Maybe Reid and Hannebery but Reid and Rohan????

Lol you're joking right? Reid is a much better player than Spangher and Rohan would have a lot more currency than Hartung right at this moment. Rohan has been a victim of Sydney's strong best 22 and injury to date, so he hasn't exactly had the most exposure but he has quality written all over him.

I'd love to have both of them at Hawthorn.

Lol you're joking right? Reid is a much better player than Spangher and Rohan would have a lot more currency than Hartung right at this moment. Rohan has been a victim of Sydney's strong best 22 and injury to date, so he hasn't exactly had the most exposure but he has quality written all over him.

I'd love to have both of them at Hawthorn.
Mate Reid is an absolute hack of the highest order and Rohan is injury prone (and a hack).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back