Toast 2014 Geelong Board Rising Star of the Year voting thread.

Who will win the 2014 Rising Star award?

• Big Tom 2013

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Catriot

• Catspur

• Daniel McL

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Gfrost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • johncat

• karencatsfan

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Moneypenny

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • son of meto

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Teriyakicat

Votes: 32 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and gentlemen, the time is upon us. After several weeks of nominations, the time has come to introduce the nominees vying for the honour of being named the Rising Star of the Year for 2014. Everyone can vote for the person they think are the most deserving of this honour. After collating the nominations, we have 10 posters who are eligible. They are, in alphabetical order:

- Big Tom 2013
- CatRiot
- CatSpur
- Daniel McL
- GFrost
- johncat
- karencatsfan
- Moneypenny
- son of meto
- Teriyakicat

Congratulations and best of luck to the above nominees. Voting will close in 2 weeks.

The Rising Star has to be to my way of thinking Teriyakicat always a positive poster who lightens the mood of any thread

It's a fair effort to be nominated for both this award and Poster of the Year too. Wouldn't be many posters, if any, who have been nominated for both in the same year.

karencatsfan
i like her stuff on the music thread
seems a good person
and teriyaki cat will win anyways

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:oops: I've never been nominated for anything in my life! So taking a cue from former nominees way out of their depth I will start by saying, 'it's just an honour to be nominated, the other candidates are amazing people and deserve recognition for their efforts, I wish everyone the best of luck' etc

Anyways, I'll keep it impartial, no threats or bribery :p

The obvious answer has to be Teriyakicat! She's practically part of the furniture around here!

I vote for Teriyakicat for her extensive (!!), enthusiastic and knowledgeable posts, and for sticking up for herself when unfairly attacked, for displaying (as Hemingway put it) grace under pressure.

This. And the fact that she has "liked" 96% of my posts!!

Back