Game Day 2014 Grand Final: Sydney Swans Vs Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetta 2 disposal , 2 kicks in 4 quarters and Reid 3 kicks , 8 Disposal... they need to go

Well look first of all, simply said and done well done hawthorn. They were simply unbelievable today and it was their day to reign supreme. I know hawks fans are going to give it to us for being cocky, COLA and buddy but at the end of the day your team was too good for us on the day. For us swans fans, it has been disappointing to lose like this, but, we will come back better and harder next year I have no doubt and I love the swans from my heart <3. Our aim at the start of the year was definitely to win the premiership and we failed to reach it. But looking at the positives, we got a minor premiership and a coleman medalist. Our premiership windows is open for a little while yet. I love you swannies and I love you all swans fans!!! THE BLOODS WILL RISE AGAIN NEXT YEARRR!

Well look first of all, simply said and done well done hawthorn. They were simply unbelievable today and it was their day to reign supreme. I know hawks fans are going to give it to us for being cocky, COLA and buddy but at the end of the day your team was too good for us on the day. For us swans fans, it has been disappointing to lose like this, but, we will come back better and harder next year I have no doubt and I love the swans from my heart <3. Our aim at the start of the year was definitely to win the premiership and we failed to reach it. But looking at the positives, we got a minor premiership and a coleman medalist. Our premiership windows is open for a little while yet. I love you swannies and I love you all swans fans!!! THE BLOODS WILL RISE AGAIN NEXT YEARRR!

Not sure hard to feel anything positive heading into 2015 after this we could totally fall off a cliff or just be making up the numbers, we totally blew it.

Exhaustive list of Swans who have beaten their opponents:

Lance Franklin (equal leading goalscorer)
Mike Pyke (more hitouts than the entire Hawf team)
Adam Goodes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure hard to feel anything positive heading into 2015 after this we could totally fall off a cliff or just be making up the numbers, we totally blew it.

The Swans midfield especially is very cocky and sometimes they do head into games thinking they have already won. Longmire needs to stop blowing smoke up their arses and bang it into their heads that they are no where near as good as they think they are.

I know we did, but we aren't the first ones to choke in GFs, the great teams often have and have come back better and harder the next year because its a real wake up call. Look at Geelong 07' (lets be honest it was a choke) came back and will remembered as one of the greatest teams in history.

I know we did, but we aren't the first ones to choke in GFs, the great teams often have and have come back better and harder the next year because its a real wake up call. Look at Geelong 07' (lets be honest it was a choke) came back and will remembered as one of the greatest teams in history.

True but when was the last time a team choked THIS badly in a grand final and were in contention to win a flag the next year.

The Swans midfield especially is very cocky and sometimes they do head into games thinking they have already won. Longmire needs to stop blowing smoke up their arses and bang it into their heads that they are no where near as good as they think they are.

We had the ideal preparation, we had the extra day break we rested players heading into the finals we didnt leave Sydney for a month what more could you ask for?

We wont beat Hawthorn again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back