Competition 2014 IFA Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Top four from each divison qualify. 1st plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd in a straight knockout. Winners progress to the conference finals. When the conference winners are decided, the team with the best overall record progresses to the final with the other two playing off for the other spot.

I propose the Final be a best-of-three affair with the team that finished higher on the ladder getting home advantage. (initiative of mine, HaroCant ll)
Yep. 1 game home, 1 game away, 1 game neutral at the MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Asian division finalists are just about locked in. It'll take a mighty effort for one of the bottom four to get in...
...and just like that, Mandurah go on a roll, Tokyo hit the skids and it's wide open again.

Ladder.png

...and just like that, Mandurah go on a roll, Tokyo hit the skids and it's wide open again.

View attachment 79453

This ladder really doesn't tell the full story of the league, as the American conference teams have not all played the same number of games as everyone else. Just as an example, my Aviators may be sitting 5th but they also have 2 games in hand over those above, so if they were to win both they would be in outright second 2pts behind the Romans.

I'm guessing this will be rectified before the end of the season and everyone will have played the same number of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back