News 2014 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ambrose playing VFL fyi
need a big performance from him in the VFL and Bombers to get smashed and hopefully we'll see him playing AFL next week ;)

Ambrose playing VFL fyi
need a big performance from him in the VFL and Bombers to get smashed and hopefully we'll see him playing AFL next week ;)

I need Ambrose back, he was my McDonuts replacement and now he is giving me donuts on the bench! :rolleyes:

I need Ambrose back, he was my McDonuts replacement and now he is giving me donuts on the bench! :rolleyes:
h4A11136F

Your having rotten luck mate. Also some under performing premos doesn't help. It'll swing around though and the move to bring Swanny in is the starting point

Oh god I hope so mate.

Next week can't come soon enough when I bring in Griffen and then the week after Hanley.

I did the same but it could work out well. Last week we all saw what a shambles the Essendon attack is. A decent game in the VFL and I reckon he'll be straight back in the seniors. He's expected to gain about $130 in his first 3 games back which would be perfect timing for a downgrade/upgrade just before his bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back