News 2014 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love it when you have no backup ruckman....and no more trades :p
How the * is Goldy worth 60k more than Sandi when Sandi is averaging 10 points per game more than him!?!:rainbow:

How the **** is Goldy worth 60k more than Sandi when Sandi is averaging 10 points per game more than him!?!:rainbow:
Good question. What's Goldys BE? Might be due for a big price drop.

Good question. What's Goldys BE? Might be due for a big price drop.

Sandilands BE 136
Goldstein BE 77

Also, everyone is talking up Sandi having the 10 point a game better average but that was on the back of great performances earlier in the season.

Last 5 rounds

Sandi 91
Goldy 117

How the **** is Goldy worth 60k more than Sandi when Sandi is averaging 10 points per game more than him!?!:rainbow:
Surely we don't have to explain the rolling three week average ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Likely to have more outs from now till end of next week
Donuts city!

Just the 1 doughnut for me so far (Sandi) Defence no probs, have 2 E's there if need be. My other lines are well and truly in the hands of the injury gods now. I never expected Grimes, McGovern & Lewy Taylor to be in my best 22 come Rd 18, yet here we are. :drunk:

I hate the split round, more carnage can come with team selections still to come next week

I won't have sympathy for anyone who trades out Ablett/Swan for Sam Mitchell/JPK/Rocky this weekend if the trade-ins cop an injury at training during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back