Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a few of the player sponsors at the Season Launch on the club's Instagram feed. Did one of our crew go along to support Howe?
No we have a mid season function we're invited to.

Friends, the final push is on. We are $400 short of the full amount for sponsoring two players. Any more takers? I have PMed a few who have put in cash in previous years, but unsolicited money is also most welcome.

Get there!

Last call! Any eager new posters reading this - we want your money! Anyone else reading it - we also want your money!
Or old posters who still have the corpse of long dead moth residing in their wallet or purse.

Step right up & get you '14' player sponsorship badges & a chance to win good stuff here!

Yep sorry guys, I can officially report that we have secured the second player in Dom Barry... I will be chasing up those who haven't yet sent me cash tomorrow, get on it! More tomorrow night when I'm at my computer.

Yep sorry guys, I can officially report that we have secured the second player in Dom Barry... I will be chasing up those who haven't yet sent me cash tomorrow, get on it! More tomorrow night when I'm at my computer.
My apologies mate I only just got my two-up winnings back into my account yesterday :) I'll flick it through now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, time to give a big thanks to Captain Jack for the hard work he has done on this.

I have done it the few years prior to this & the building of interest, chasing, motivating, gentle nudges & then also dealing with the club to lock it in & BigFooty to get the badges & memberships sorted is quite a bit of work.

Still got the draw & mailing of prizes to go too.

Top work CJ!

That reminds me, do we want a letter this year that goes with all prizes.

The old 'From the hand of Crimson' one?

Oscarman ?
It won't be a player sponsorship prize without one!!! I'm hoping for the trifecta this year after winning one of your letters the last two. I did get a pin and a guernsey as well but they were not the highlight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back