Competitions 2014 predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age says... 9th and 12th! (With Dal to help out Drew with marking o_O).

AFL site says... top 6 and a finals win is a pass mark. Drew says not making finals = a fail.

I reckon Spitta2Azza won this thread. Guessed our place, leading goalkicker, amount of wins and had Cunners coming second in the Syd.
Reckon Cunners was flying under the radar a bit even on this board last year.

BUMP!

Good time for a bit of retrospection. No money won on the Brownlow or Rising Star on this board this year.

BUMP!

Good time for a bit of retrospection. No money won on the Brownlow or Rising Star on this board this year.

I looked on TAB to see where Andrew Swallow was on the odds...wasn't on board...highest was Dal Santo at $81 with Boomer at $81.

My 2015 prediction is Spitta for Brownlow.

I looked on TAB to see where Andrew Swallow was on the odds...wasn't on board...highest was Dal Santo at $81 with Boomer at $81.

My 2015 prediction is Spitta for Brownlow.
He is massively under-rated by pundits is our Spitta. Bit of a sign of our improvement that we would have 4 potential top-10 finishers in the Brownlow in 2015. You would think all of Spitta, Boomer, NDS, and Cunners are all contenders.

He is massively under-rated by pundits is our Spitta. Bit of a sign of our improvement that we would have 4 potential top-10 finishers in the Brownlow in 2015. You would think all of Spitta, Boomer, NDS, and Cunners are all contenders.

Wasn't it 2013 when he was on a streak in the voting before the Achilles, so all going well with injuries and his form the second half of last year, you just never know.

If he isn't at $81 atm, then he must be higher.

Get on board if you dare.

Wonder if anyone bar maybe a sardonic Weagles board poster or two tipped Priddis for the Brownlow last pre-season.

Yeah true and that's why I'm tipping Sam Gibson next year. Hard runner,gets a fair but of it obviously skills not that important and has now laid the groundwork so umps know who he is.

Port have Gray and Boak.
Collingwood Swan and Pendles.
Swans Kennedy, Franklin and Parker.
Freo have Fyfe and Mundy.
Hawks have Mitchell and Hodge
Adelaide have Danger and Sloane.
Carlton Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.
Brisbane Hanley, Beams and Rockliff.
Gold Coast Ablett and Bennell.
Richmond Deledio and Cotchin.
Geelong with Selwood.
GWS with Callan Ward.
WCE with Priddis.
Bulldogs with Boyd
Melb and Saints would struggle. * will all be suspended.

As above there is a ridiculous amount of top 10 chances. Could easily add another 10-15 names to that list.

But yes, Swallow does have a good polling history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back