2014 QFA Northern Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

1 week at a time as the cliche reads. as for the Mayne v Springwood game would be a cracker of a game, who will win? The best team on the day I guess but other than that do not know.. The teams to beat to beat Mayne this year well we could find out soon after this round we have Kedron,Maroochy and Noosa so it be a huge test for Mayne hoping we don't lose but those teams will be a big chance to break the ice! My pick who has the biggest chance of winning if at full strength is Maroochy no disrespect to Kedron or Noosa.

Noosa were closer than that and Maroochy did kick only 2 goals - Maybne kicked 8. Maroochy had 2 1st gamers + 4 U18 boys in that day - wouldn't say it was the best side they have fielded this year...
Would suggest no one at Mayne is too confident just at the moment. As we all know, it only takes a couple of injuries to key personnel to alter the state of the land.

Haven't seen too many Mayne blokes talking it up, they are a good club and won't get ahead of themselves.

Some of their supporters might be excited though!

Haven't seen too many Mayne blokes talking it up, they are a good club and won't get ahead of themselves.

Some of their supporters might be excited though!
No one is getting ahead of themselves it would be foolish to do so, definitely excited and hopefully after many years of thrashings etc it would be a great reward to the loyal fans and players who stuck by the club through dark times. Especially Andrew Housego who would be coming very close to ending his playing days at Mayne

Some important games this weekend I reckon. Nambour have publicly stated that they are keen to snag that 5th position on the ladder from Caloundra and I think it will be a good test for Kedron to see where they are at, playing Maroochy away. In fact Maroochy play Kedron, Noosa, Mayne the next 3 which could be season defining. Is an interesting comp aside from Caboolture.

Some important games this weekend I reckon. Nambour have publicly stated that they are keen to snag that 5th position on the ladder from Caloundra and I think it will be a good test for Kedron to see where they are at, playing Maroochy away. In fact Maroochy play Kedron, Noosa, Mayne the next 3 which could be season defining. Is an interesting comp aside from Caboolture.
Ironically Mayne after this weekend have Kedron,Maroochy and Noosa, The last time Kedron and Mayne matched up at Kedron's ground was in 1989. Think Kedron are promoting the 25th anniversary of that game. Should be a ripper day and game.

Thanks TigerG,

that has helped me make up my mind on which game to watch this Saturday, off to Kedron it is for an old school grudge match!

looking forward to it.

will be giving the QAFL B Central a miss this week, as it will be 4 x Friday night beltings looking at the draw.

Thanks TigerG,

that has helped me make up my mind on which game to watch this Saturday, off to Kedron it is for an old school grudge match!

looking forward to it.

will be giving the QAFL B Central a miss this week, as it will be 4 x Friday night beltings looking at the draw.
Its next weekend ? Mayne play Aspley this weekend at Aspley

Thanks TigerG,

looking forward to it.

Sorry the Mayne/ Kedron match is next weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noosa 291 d Caboulture 27 Kedron v Mayne should be a ripper next week.

#22 for Kedron is the best player I have seen in this comp so far. His work rate for a forward was exceptional, kicks both feet, can take a mark, knows where the goals are. Very good player.

#22 for Kedron is the best player I have seen in this comp so far. His work rate for a forward was exceptional, kicks both feet, can take a mark, knows where the goals are. Very good player.
#22 is good for Kedron no doubt Luke Faulkner is better than him in my opinion however...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back