2014 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I went out on Saturday to watch some footy and also heard the abuse from the kiewa supporters/coaching staff all I can say is pretty disappointing, also was sitting right in front of where the bump and yes I say bump on the kiewa player and it was a inacent bump no malice what so ever. Yes I feel sorry for the young lad who now will miss a granny but unfortunately that's football

Well arm chair you might need glasses mate a right elbow caught the player concerned and has a broken jaw in 3 places, had surgery yesterday. The game was recorded and showed very clearly what happened which has been requested and passed on to the League & AFL NEB. This was not the only incident in which was a very good game of football. This is the second time this year this certain club has had issues with elbows causing broken jaws and against the same team. Money doesn't buy brains either.

Well arm chair you might need glasses mate a right elbow caught the player concerned and has a broken jaw in 3 places, had surgery yesterday. The game was recorded and showed very clearly what happened which has been requested and passed on to the League & AFL NEB. This was not the only incident in which was a very good game of football. This is the second time this year this certain club has had issues with elbows causing broken jaws and against the same team. Money doesn't buy brains either.

Maybe the karma fairy went out looking for Cammo and she got the wrong guy !!!

Yeah bit rich from Cammo being he is no saint, but the evidence shown in that video is pretty conclusive. Should be the end of his season considering the type of injury the Kiewa fella has sustained.
Tips this week?

Care to change this call arm chair?

"also was sitting right in front of where the bump and yes I say bump on the kiewa player and it was a inacent bump no malice what so ever"

I was at the game and the player from thurgoona in question u wouldn't find a cleaner player than him.That wasn't the only elbow for the day the kiewa full forward copped the biggest swinging arm I've seen for a while much dirtier hit than that . Cameron run through a bloke 100m of the ball so what it was good old fashioned bush footy both teams gave as good as they got .

I was at the game and the player from thurgoona in question u wouldn't find a cleaner player than him.That wasn't the only elbow for the day the kiewa full forward copped the biggest swinging arm I've seen for a while much dirtier hit than that . Cameron run through a bloke 100m of the ball so what it was good old fashioned bush footy both teams gave as good as they got .

That's good news for him then. He might get his suspension reduced to 6 weeks.

So because there were other elbows on the day, you wouldn't find a cleaner player. Ok, tell that to the guy with his jaw wired shut who had no chance to defend himself from what was coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will tell him that the bloke that hit him is a fair player he would already know that anyway

View attachment 77523 View attachment 77523
Speaking of Cammo........pot calling the kettle black maybe???

The funniest thing about that video is that Phil (the f#*% rat) Packer couldn't get it to Richo any quicker on Saturday night but complains when Thurgoona used video of the game against Mitta last year.
And Cammo is this twitter feed fair dinkum? You'd hit an old lady if her back were turned and nobody was looking but funnier still, then go crying to Danny Green about your mates jaw? Surely you've been stitched up, that can't be fair dinkum??

It was a great hard game off footy lots of incidents but there is nothing wrong with that the crowd loved it don't turn our great country footy into afl

I heard on the grapevine at the game on Saturday that mitta will tell james gray after the grand final he is no longer required/not welcome at the club in the future. Apparently it has been bubbling away for some time and gray has upset the mitta heirachy. they are desperately trying to keep it on the quite so that he doesn't crack it before then but someone has let the cat out of the bag. they think they need him to win it this year, but will be gone once this year is over. Has anyone else heard anything?

I heard on the grapevine at the game on Saturday that mitta will tell james gray after the grand final he is no longer required/not welcome at the club in the future. Apparently it has been bubbling away for some time and gray has upset the mitta heirachy. they are desperately trying to keep it on the quite so that he doesn't crack it before then but someone has let the cat out of the bag. they think they need him to win it this year, but will be gone once this year is over. Has anyone else heard anything?
A Kiewa supporter trying to stir the opposition before a Grand Final is the most likely scenario at play here.

Yes Mr Wolf, have heard the same story from a supporter on Saturday but the story he told was James Gray was leaving the club after a fall out after the umpire issue mid year. Time will tell

Who was Mellier's advocate. Whoever it is needs to find a new job. How could you plead not guilty to that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back