2nds 2014 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main possession getters.
qdNJH9.jpg

Ruck stats
1GNJ5o.jpg

He isn't even eligible for this years draft but I think if Mills was on our list right now (as a 16 or 17 year old) he would be pushing for selection against St Kilda this week.

He isn't even eligible for this years draft but I think if Mills was on our list right now (as a 16 or 17 year old) he would be pushing for selection against St Kilda this week.
Definately would. His only 17 and was dominating for rams, even in the tac cup. His got a great leap and a set of hands.

Eddie campaigning against the Lions extra cap ring any bells.

Of course it does, he only did it when they were being successful and taking success away from Collingwood.

Brisbane's COLA didn't win them premierships it was the fact they had a selection of players from both Brisbane Bears and Fitzroy Lions.

But thats a discussion for another time and a different thread.

As long as we get both Mills and Dunkley I am fine with the hate directed at us.

Same to be honest. Can sacrifice our first 6 rounds for him and dunks and would be ok with that. We do better in rookie draft anyway

and no one is mentionng Hewett, I honestly think he'll be a star

You are right young Georgie Boy is a very good player already. He has built up considerably since landing in the Swans Nest. We will definitely be a better side when young blokes like him come through. So the future is very bright.
George Hewett, Aliir Aliir, Sam Naismith, Toby Nankervis, Zac Jones, Xav Richards, Tim Membrey, Dean Towers, Tommy Walsh, Jake Lloyd, Brandon Jack, Dane Rampe, Alex Johnson, Tom Mitchell, Harry Cunningham, Gary Rohan, Luke Parker, Daniel Hannaberry, Lewis Jetta, Shane Biggs, Lloyd Perris, Sam Reid & Dan Robinson all under 25 on the list are the future. Add these young blokes to the likes of Buddy, Teddy, Macca, Kizza, Smithy, Reg, Tip, Benny, Laids, Pykie and things can only get better. I think our list is not only sound I think it is incredibly strong and highly skilled.

I also think that some lads will be asked to look elsewhere to continue their future; Matty Dick, Harry Marsh & Jordan Lockyer would all have to do something spectacular to stay. The next two drafts will bring us Heeney, maybe Hiscox & Mills all very good mids. Then there are the young defenders to draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Zak Jones, Tommy Walsh, Matthew Dick
HB: Harry Marsh, Xavier Richards, Jordan Lockyer
C: Isaac Heeney, George Hewett, Daniel Robinson
HF: Callum Mills, Tim Membrey, Brandon Jack
F: Abe Davis, Toby Nankervis, Pat Mitchell
Foll: Sam Naismith, Tom Mitchell, Ryan O'Keefe

Inter: Nick Hey, Michael Dickson, Jack Hiscox, One to be added?

Looking forward to Tom, Dick and Harry in the backline.

The reserves games at the SCG should be streamed over the net, they're already recording it for the screens at the ground how hard could it be to just run a stream from the Swans website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back