List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Nahas experience would have opened peoples minds to the benefits of a delisted free agent. A guy on his last chance on a low salary who only costs a list spot, who doesn't need a few years in the gym and is a good to go depth player. There are a lot of good reasons to pick up Robinson.

His indiscretions have been of a mischievous nature rather than nasty. I'd be prepared to offer him a year and if he utensils it up we punt him. It isn't hard.

I thought the Nahas experience would have opened peoples minds to the benefits of a delisted free agent. A guy on his last chance on a low salary who only costs a list spot, who doesn't need a few years in the gym and is a good to go depth player. There are a lot of good reasons to pick up Robinson.

His indiscretions have been of a mischievous nature rather than nasty. I'd be prepared to offer him a year and if he utensils it up we punt him. It isn't hard.

We could do with some mid field prickness to fly the flag when Boomer is getting Crowleyeed.

Having said that about Robinson, I think I'd rather Taylor Hunt from the Cats.

We could do with some mid field prickness to fly the flag when Boomer is getting Crowleyeed.
That didn't actually cross my mind. I thought we did pretty well backing one another up this year.

Don't care if McMahon has a year to go on his contract he should be delisted. He has been very very average for nearly two years now. Harper to the rookie list.

Senior list changes

out: Curran, wilkins, Hine, anthony, mcmahon, greenwood, Harper , Nahas

in: Waite, Higgins, Tippett, Turner

Rookie list changes

out: Tippett, Warren, McGeiness, Turner

in: Harper

That will give us 4 ND picks and 3 Rookie picks.

In the ND:

2 genuine mids
1 key position player
1 line breaking outside mid

In the Rookie draft:
1 key position player
1 mature age mid
1 developing ruckman.

Agreed that we still need a couple of solid midfield citizens that could come and play their role and take over from Gibson, NDS, Wells etc in the next few years.

I think we might also draft a couple of small-medium defenders too with McMahon, Wilkins, Warren, Hine done and Firitto, McKenzie possibly done next year. Guys like Duggan, Vickers-Willis, Maynard, Daniel McKenzie might be a good fit reading their bio's.

Other need I see us filling is KPDs. I assume clubs plan 2-3 years ahead with taller players. Grima, Tarrant, Cam Delaney all might go after next year too.

Having said that about Robinson, I think I'd rather Taylor Hunt from the Cats.

That didn't actually cross my mind. I thought we did pretty well backing one another up this year.

He would be good to sit Crowley on his arse for the two games we play Freo..nekminit two 6 week suspensions.

People are believing this s**t now Brett33. I don't mind the gag, but think it's not translating. Always makes me giggle though, it's like we are dating.
The amount you two have been squabbling l thought you guys were married already. :stern look

The amount you two have been squabbling l thought you guys were married already. :stern look
Jesus kanga. We don't squabble. There is nothing to squabble about when several big footy members have labelled me the "draft oracle"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not keen on looking through all the pages since the trade deadline to find the answer, but going by this page's discussion, I'd like to just ask, is the talk about picking up Robinson from anywhere real or just bored forum idea floating?

Jesus kanga. We don't squabble. There is nothing to squabble about when several big footy members have labelled me the "draft oracle"
Draft orifice? ;)

I'm not keen on looking through all the pages since the trade deadline to find the answer, but going by this page's discussion, I'd like to just ask, is the talk about picking up Robinson from anywhere real or just bored forum idea floating?

Bored. There is only one more exciting day until 2015 and that's the draft.

Unless you think "who's in your 22", "Delaney > Grima" and "Wells tears up intraclub match - Waite struggles" threads are enjoyable :(

Bored. There is only one more exciting day until 2015 and that's the draft.

Unless you think "who's in your 22", "Delaney > Grima" and "Wells tears up intraclub match - Waite struggles" threads are enjoyable :(

I'm looking forward to threads over summer about how Tarrant is "training the house down" and Patch is "the fittest he's been for years".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back