2014 will be remembered because????

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully for knocking out Port in 2 weeks time. That will be memorable.
Here's a question

Is this season a success if we somehow make the finals and somehow beat Ports in the first final?

IMO we won't get change if this happens

Here's a question

Is this season a success if we somehow make the finals and somehow beat Ports in the first final?

IMO we won't get change if this happens

It will still be a poor year, and the changes required won't change based on the possible final, but it will still be bloody awesome if it happens :D

I have enough faith that the 21 weeks of evidence will trump 2 weeks of success.

X beat Y in the grand final, and Z was the number one draft pick.

We can fill in the variables later, but in the end that's pretty much all that anyone really remembers about the year that was.

Hell, I barely remember the X beat Y part of last year, as I was that pissed before the game even started, I have no recollection of watching it.

The birth of the Eddie Betts Pocket, I will never forget the game against Hawks with the yellow shirts. Also the game against North, being on the hill when Betts kicked the one from the 'pie stand'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On-field: Frustration. However I tipped us for 12-15th before the start of the year, so they actually exceeded my expectations but increased my frustrations.

Off-field: Return of a sleeping giant that the AO can fully awaken. The move from an experience point of view is fantastic, just needs the financials to catch up.

No, you're officially ******* banned. I have a mate like that. He's never seen a home win or an away loss. I send him to Port home games hoping it's transferable.
It could work... I was at Saturday's game, no wonder we lost... One game i was going to go to, looked at flights even, was the 2012 preseason grand final, changed my mind, we won, maybe I need to plan to go to more games then not rock up

yep, most frustrating since 96 for mine. at least in 96 there was the excuse of 3 or 4 ACL's that eventually took their toll

How about the loss to Fitzroy in 1995 at Football Park, Saturday night game. Probably our worst effort in the 1990's.

How about the loss to Fitzroy in 1995 at Football Park, Saturday night game. Probably our worst effort in the 1990's.
oh yeah. that was horrible

getting beat by melbourne by 10 goals at home in 96 after leading by 4 or 5 goals at half time was a memorable one too

We developed no young players, and played old players in the off chance we might fall into the 8. 2014 will be remembered as the initial nails in sandos coffin

A roller coaster ride

L L L W W W L W L W L W W L W L W L W L L TBA
You probably didn't want this graphed, but where 1 is a win and 0 is a loss...

TdYvRQ9.png

Weeee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back