List Mgmt. 2015 AFL Draft - what type of players should we be looking at & who do we take? (Poll added)

Who would you select with our first round pick?

• Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF)

Votes: 57 12.8%
  • Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD)

Votes: 349 78.3%
  • Aaron Francis (SA – DEF/FWD)

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Charlie Curnow (VIC – KPF/MID)

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD)

• Ryan Clarke (VIC – MID/FWD)

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Darcy Parish (VIC – MID/DEF)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who follows the Draft board have any idea why Knightmare has Essendon with pick #1? He also has the Pies with pick #14 :drunk:

Does he know something we don't, or has he just obsessed over the draft so much that he's blown a fuse?
He blew the fuse along time ago when he had Reece Mckenzie as a top 8 pick.

Anyone who follows the Draft board have any idea why Knightmare has Essendon with pick #1? He also has the Pies with pick #14 :drunk:

Does he know something we don't, or has he just obsessed over the draft so much that he's blown a fuse

He blew the fuse along time ago when he had Reece Mckenzie as a top 8 pick.

Still disappointed we did not take Reece. Will be interesting to see how he develops compared to Foster.

Surprised Knightmare does not have Pies as Pick 18;)

Maybe pick #1 is the compo pick once Hird is vindicated:eek:

Yup im talking about you bro
what... because I said that you would be getting pick 3 for Carlisle?

Ok... answer me this then genius... why would we pay 2 second round picks for a player who has a WADA court case hanging over his head with the worst case scenario being a 2 year ban from the date that the sentence is handed down? We do that and we can be considered bigger dickheads than Port for handing over what they did for Ryder because they at least got 12 months out of Ryder before his ban come into play.

We wouldnt be, in the worst case scenario, getting anything out of Carlisle until the 2018 season so why should we pay through the nose for a guy who could be out of contract before he can even play for us?

And I have no clue?

Even in some of the games Gumbleton played, you could see the quality come through at times.

I guess we've all got a fair share of players that can't live up to potential just for injury alone. Unfortunate.

Yep we have, hate seeing it, no matter who they play for.

The big American lands at Carlton

Ask and you shall receive......Still has to be accepted by both parties though.
Watching the video in that link, it was good seeing Sav working with him on his kicking. His kicking action isn't actually too bad considering he isn't a native to our game and the oval ball. I have seen many Americans try to kick a Sherrin, and even after years of practice there still isn't something quite right in their technique. Korcheck seems a bit more natural.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what... because I said that you would be getting pick 3 for Carlisle?

Ok... answer me this then genius... why would we pay 2 second round picks for a player who has a WADA court case hanging over his head with the worst case scenario being a 2 year ban from the date that the sentence is handed down? We do that and we can be considered bigger dickheads than Port for handing over what they did for Ryder because they at least got 12 months out of Ryder before his ban come into play.

We wouldnt be, in the worst case scenario, getting anything out of Carlisle until the 2018 season so why should we pay through the nose for a guy who could be out of contract before he can even play for us?

And I have no clue?

That comment was a lighthearted joke with another member on the board. Get a clue tho :p

Francis more upside, played as a mid, classified as a intercept defender, comparison is The Pav...

Weitering, Francis, Mills and Schache are all worthy 1,2,3 picks. Can't lose with any of them.

The team that finishes 4th bottom and misses on all of them is the unlucky one.

Shame that appears like it might be *

Weitering, Francis, Mills and Schache are all worthy 1,2,3 picks. Can't lose with any of them.

The team that finishes 4th bottom and misses on all of them is the unlucky one.

Shame that appears like it might be *

Remember that Brisbane may get afforded a Priority (or Band 1 in disguise for Leuenberger) Don't like the sound of the language coming from up North.

No think he was talking abot Dodoro.. Atleast we usually get our first round pick faily spot on (Livingstone excluded), but Dodoro has some 1st picks like James Davies, kepler Bradley, Scott Gumbleton, Angus Monfries who is okay at Port but was so poor at EFC they basically gave him away
We've stuffed up our fair share of first rounders as well, Kriss Massie,Murray Vance,Jordan Russell,Matthew Watson,Josh Bootsma to name a few.

What's Francis like in the guts? From the games I've seen he wasn't exactly dominant out of the middle. Looked more at home in defence and up forward.

What's Francis like in the guts? From the games I've seen he wasn't exactly dominant out of the middle. Looked more at home in defence and up forward.

He is definitely at home down back and up front but because of his frame and CLEAN hands, he is a natural for the midfield, remember Jobe Watson played at FF in the Vic side, Pav was a CHF, Fyfe was a leading forward, all of them became natural mids all because of clean hands and size...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back