2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a cracker of a GF.

Think the Eagles will take it right up to the Hawks in a see-sawing game, multiple leads changes, before the Hawks kick away slightly in the last and win by 21, with Isaac Smith taking out the Norm Smith Medal

In saying that, I would not at all be surprised to see a WC victory

I believe the Eagles can win this, but with the focus of the Hawks on JK, I reckon Jack Darling really needs to have a big impact up the ground and also hit the scoreboard.

His pace, pressure and bulk will be important to enforce the work the Eagles' backline complete ie. he needs to use his assets to keep the ball in our forward half. Sometimes goes missing - cannot afford to do so in the GF.

every time my head hits the pillow i envisage the opening bounce, and then think of Nic Nat palming it down to shuey and bursts out of the centre and puts it on JK's chest.

This is killing my sleep. ARGHHHH
I've given up on sleep...will try to get a couple of hours at 5/6am then refresh with a coffee and resume drinking.

every time my head hits the pillow i envisage the opening bounce, and then think of Nic Nat palming it down to shuey and bursts out of the centre and puts it on JK's chest

...right before Lake receives a free from stevic and 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...right before Lake receives a free from stevic and 50.

It's pretty much inevitable. At some point in the game, when it's tight and tense, there's going to be a contentious free to Hawthorn, and then, with a smug look and near-smirk, Stevic, sensing his big moment on the grand stage, will yell "FIFTY", giving Hawthorn a direct shot on goal to completely take the momentum away from WCE and deflate their supporters. He'll relish both the boos and jeers he elicits from the crowd every time he chooses to pay a soft free and follow up with another momentum-sapping fifty, because people don't come to see the players or watch a contest; everyone at the ground, and the millions watching at home, have their eyes fixed on him. It's all about big Stevic and how drastically he can influence a game while still somehow retaining his job.

So nervy right now. Eagles are a great side.

Very proud of the Hawks, but three on the trot is a massive ask. God, I hope they can do it.

Go Hawks.

Cmon West Coast!

I really want them to win, but I think that Hawthorn will be too strong in the end to complete the 3-peat.

My tip is Hawthorn by 12 points

Quality journalism from Robert Walls in The Age today, basically suggesting that Hawks should Take out half the Eagles side in the first ten minutes. A very sad, bitter little man who is stuck in the 1970s.

After the Feral Scum's effort with Daniel Chick during the week, what am I supposed to wipe my arse with now?

Only the 3 dreams last night about the game. My God sometimes I hate Grand Finals involving Hawthorn, but the chance to become immortal just adds onto it.

For those interested in the result in my dream, the game was basically deadlocked at half time then 3rd quarter we kicked 7 goals in a row to blow out the lead to 47 points. Guessing we won from that margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back