R23:

GWS/Blues - under 179.5
Hawks/Lions - under 187.5
Rich/Ess - under 180.5
NM/Dogs - over 188.5
Stk/Syd - under 182.5
Freo/Dees - under 169.5

Chrisdon
What's your opinion on Adel vs West coast over?
Last time they met was a shootout: WC 147 + Adel 91...

NO RISK BET FORMULA (Sportsbet using 2 accounts)

Hey guys, I'm new here and wasn't too sure where to post this.

But I've devised a formula that over 2 Sportsbet accounts guarantees either a win or breakeven (between 2 accounts). This takes advantage of the *Lead at any quarter but lose the match* promotion for the remained of the season. Here is a screenshot of my excel sheet showing current odds along with the recommended optimal stake to return. This can be played with so that your favourite outcome provides the greatest yield, all risk free. The returns aren't massive, but used on 5 matches over the weekend can see anywhere from $30-$200 risk free money. The trick here is to place the head to head bets between the two accounts and the "Lead every quarter" bets on whichever accounts you choose. It's as easy as that.

Cheers Guys. Let me know what you think of it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.34.33 am.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.34.33 am.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO RISK BET FORMULA (Sportsbet using 2 accounts)

Hey guys, I'm new here and wasn't too sure where to post this.

But I've devised a formula that over 2 Sportsbet accounts guarantees either a win or breakeven (between 2 accounts). This takes advantage of the *Lead at any quarter but lose the match* promotion for the remained of the season. Here is a screenshot of my excel sheet showing current odds along with the recommended optimal stake to return. This can be played with so that your favourite outcome provides the greatest yield, all risk free. The returns aren't massive, but used on 5 matches over the weekend can see anywhere from $30-$200 risk free money. The trick here is to place the head to head bets between the two accounts and the "Lead every quarter" bets on whichever accounts you choose. It's as easy as that.

Cheers Guys. Let me know what you think of it!

Have you covered for if scores are level at quarter time but team A leads for the rest of the match?

Yep, in the event of a draw at any break, you might be in a spot of bother.

Good idea though.

Anyone think the Pie will bounce back and make it a contest?
Still not convinced on Geelong reckon there just as ordinary as collingwood at the moment?
The 2.85 for the pies seems good value

Anyone think the Pie will bounce back and make it a contest?
Still not convinced on Geelong reckon there just as ordinary as collingwood at the moment?
The 2.85 for the pies seems good value
Yep. They've been terrible defensively, especially last week. Should play better this week, watched/listened to interviews after the Richmond game, they seemed pretty embarrassed

Yep. They've been terrible defensively, especially last week. Should play better this week, watched/listened to interviews after the Richmond game, they seemed pretty embarrassed
Think the pies are value, cos I think Geelong are quite ordinary. If you stop Motlop you stop the Cats i reckon, he sets up most of their forward play with his speed and ball movement

I don't understand how the dogs are $2 , surely they will bounce back from that defeat against the eagles whilst getting Murphy and Picken back.
murphy played against the eagles.
Although i do reckon there value
But the game is a 50 50 game, who knows what kangas team will show up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back