2015 Austrian Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round Eight

Remove this Banner Ad

This is embarrassing for Honda

Embarrassing for f1. I know they don't design Renault and Honda engines but this is the most boring I remember f1. At least when some racers have dominated behind them is usually still a good battle. Just like AFL the more you change rules the worse the sport seems to get.

Brundle was just talking about allowing Honda and Renault a chance to develop their engines. Not sure Mercedes and Ferrari will allow it.

Brundle was just talking about allowing Honda and Renault a chance to develop their engines. Not sure Mercedes and Ferrari will allow it.

I wouldn't if I was them either. Depends how much viewer numbers are decreasing, while sponsors want their cars winning they also want someone actually watching when they are.

I wouldn't if I was them either. Depends how much viewer numbers are decreasing, while sponsors want their cars winning they also want someone actually watching when they are.
They want to be careful but, pushing out engine manufacturers won't do the sport any good in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ericsson
tumblr_m5ln7rtMit1rn1r9to1_500.gif

That interview just proved Button is a broken man. McLaren/Honda are ruining the twilight years of Button/Alonsos careers...

That interview just proved Button is a broken man. McLaren/Honda are ruining the twilight years of Button/Alonsos careers...
JB's almost always upbeat and positive but yesterday and today he's just clearly been saying it out of instinct than any real sense of belief.

I love seeing Toro Rossos passing RBRs on track. Don't know why.

They're still hungry. I think the others are on the way to Button enthusiasm. Imagine getting the call up to red bull and then they're s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back