2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off-topic: How do you get into the BF Club Board Championships?

Organised by each clubs Bigfooty board. Keep an eye out for a sign-up thread sometime in the next month or two on the Dogs board. You might find it difficult to get a spot however.

Think you get invited

Organised by each clubs Bigfooty board. Keep an eye out for a sign-up thread sometime in the next month or two on the Dogs board. You might find it difficult to get a spot however.

Cheers, thanks gents.

I'll assume with my last-years rank I won't make it, so will plan my assault on the 2016 League. Or I could be like my ex-captain and swap to GWS for the year. You'd struggle to find 16 supporters of theirs, wouldn't you? Let alone ones that play SC.

Cheers, thanks gents.

I'll assume with my last-years rank I won't make it, so will plan my assault on the 2016 League. Or I could be like my ex-captain and swap to GWS for the year. You'd struggle to find 16 supporters of theirs, wouldn't you? Let alone ones that play SC.

I actually remember in the infancy of GC and GWS they brought in some ringers from other boards to fill the void.

Think they would be right by now though.

Cheers, thanks gents.

You'd be surprised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN!

1WZQRIq.png

Sorry but best I can do.
JACABOYS
Rem.aining salary $39,200
team Value
$13,279,600
Proj. Rd 23 Score
Rd 23 Score
TOT. Score
TOT. Rank

Avg.

Sorry but best I can do.
JACABOYS
Rem.aining salary $39,200
team Value
$13,279,600
Proj. Rd 23 Score
Rd 23 Score
TOT. Score
TOT. Rank

Avg.

You should still be able to log in and see your ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back