2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, if you want to be in a 2015 BF SC league you will need to post a screenshot here showing your 2014 SC ranking and team name.

You can take a screenshot (on a PC anyway) a few ways, the simplest by using the following steps

1. Use the snipping tool (should be under accessories in the start menu)
2. Save image
3. Click "Upload a File" in this thread

Your screenshot should look similar to mine below. Also, as we only have about 3 weeks before SC re-opens these rankings will disappear so get them in quickly.

View attachment 102079

As with 2014, the league that you are allotted will be solely dependant on your previous years ranking, starting with Division 1. Any latecomers will be slotted in where appropriate.

Also, if you didn't play SC in 2014 and wish to be part of a BF SC league just register you interest here in this thread and you will be slotted into one of the bottom leagues.

Get your screenshots in early people.

Now that SC 2014 has closed, those who were unable to get their screenshots, please post your teamname from last year and approximate rank. We have ways of verifying your exact rank.

Alternatively you can still get a screenshot from your mobile app, if you have it.

P.S. This is not a discussion thread.

And finally good luck to all in 2015, and may the injury gods be forever in your favour.

All BF SC League players must also join the BF Group: http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=register&group_code=854576

Year of Watts V, I finished 693 last year and was in the Big Footy Div 1 league.

Attachments

• IMG_6110.PNG
    IMG_6110.PNG
    72.6 KB · Views: 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superwolf here again, my rank on another log in was 522 last year (name was still Superwolf) but couldn't grab that screenshot Thursday night so had to post the other log in 3,000 odd.

If you can please verify would be stoked as 522 would get me into Top 18.

Cheers

Updated my original post, but thought I should post it clearly:
Team name in 2014 was Polonar FFC.

Sign me up please..can't remember last years final rank and score, team name was LOOKING FOR HIRD, Not fussed where I'm placed.

Cheers

Capt Kaos
TOT. Score
TOT. Rank

How & when do you find out which league you are in?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back