Competitions 2015 Bulldogs Board Fantasy Football League Sign-ups & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Female Doggie Supporters wanting to join a fun All Female AFL Fantasy League - Invite Code X7KT96T3

Looking for a 16 team Super Coach League for Bulldog supporters, are there any up and running at the moment?

I do supercoach but no idea what or where I finished last year, I know I made prelims in our league but as usual was light on trades. Always helps when you lose 5-6 in a round. I know I league winner was miles in from but he was scoring 2400-2600 each week. I think I was averaging around 2100 ( a shade under my 2200 minimum goal even with bye rounds). Do I click on a link above or wait to be contacted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that 2015 season is open, I can't seem to find my score from last year?

Not sure if you need it or not Werewolf but my team name is BeveridgeTime. And I didn't think to write down my overall all score when looking before it changed over but my ranking is correct.
You guys posted your final scores at the end of last year's version of this thread :)

I do supercoach but no idea what or where I finished last year, I know I made prelims in our league but as usual was light on trades. Always helps when you lose 5-6 in a round. I know I league winner was miles in from but he was scoring 2400-2600 each week. I think I was averaging around 2100 ( a shade under my 2200 minimum goal even with bye rounds). Do I click on a link above or wait to be contacted?
Looking for a 16 team Super Coach League for Bulldog supporters, are there any up and running at the moment?
Leagues have either 10 or 18 teams AFAIK. I've set up a 10 team Bulldogs league if you're interested.

I am happy to be involved if you guys need numbers. I expect to win the comp this year.
I'm keen I finished 816 last year
816th in SC? You're in! :D Edit: found your score. Just SC or RDT as well? :)

Last edited:
You guys posted your final scores at the end of last year's version of this thread :)

Leagues have either 10 or 18 teams AFAIK. I've set up a 10 team Bulldogs league if you're interested.

Hi Werewolf, I would like to join your ten team Supercoach League if there is still a space. 4841 last year but hoping to improve dramatically.

keep this thread for the discussion of SC/DT leagues/teams. We now have a stickied thread for SC/DT player discussion/questions for this year

I do RDT and supercoach finished 319 in rdt

I would love to join. just need to know how to get the codes.
Ps I started a bulldog RDT league and have posted the code in the bulldog thread open to all Bulldog supporters.
but here it is again 682309 get on and Go Dogs

My whole family are fanatic Bulldog members and my wife has created a female only Fantasy League and would love as many female Bulldogs to join up as possible. Her Invite Code is X7KT96T3. So come on all you Female Bulldogs, join Vicki for a great season of fantasy and hopefully some great on field performances from our new look Doggies.

I've got one for Bulldog supporters 3 spots left so you and your wife can join And kids or brother ;) as long as there Bulldogs
code is 447735

Remove this Banner Ad

Back