2015 FFA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Might go if that happens. Always a fun trip to boganville :)
The game won't be played in Altona.......

As for last nights game, McGowan played a fantastic game and was the hero in the end after a ridiculous ball from Chelo. I still have concerns about the squad but hopefully we can challenge.

The game won't be played in Altona.......

As for last nights game, McGowan played a fantastic game and was the hero in the end after a ridiculous ball from Chelo. I still have concerns about the squad but hopefully we can challenge.
No idea how they got in behind so easy as we were leading, we should've sat a bit deeper to prevent them getting behind with such ease but McGowan was massive and did take one for the team.

I'll be in Melbourne from the 25th to the 28th. Unfortunately if we get Victory away the game won't fall in that time. Surely they could move such a game to the weekend if it occurred? There might not even be any PF's in Melbourne that weekend FFS!

No idea how they got in behind so easy as we were leading, we should've sat a bit deeper to prevent them getting behind with such ease but McGowan was massive and did take one for the team.

I'll be in Melbourne from the 25th to the 28th. Unfortunately if we get Victory away the game won't fall in that time. Surely they could move such a game to the weekend if it occurred? There might not even be any PF's in Melbourne that weekend FFS!
Wishful thinking. Its designed as a midweek cup, they wont be playing it on a weekend no matter who the sides are

Jesus that was an intense finish to the Rockdale match. Non league teams showing they can take it up to the best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back