Competition 2015 IFA Franchise Bidding (BIDS CLOSED M9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a rule on whether we can be apart of both competitions, or do we have to choose?
Lord Dictator HaroLad is still undecided on this issue

Guys in all seriousness can we please stop bitching and move on? The issue has been resolved and if you're cancelling your bid, good for you.

The issue hasn't been resolved. The conferences should change to accomodate a large chunk of applicants who want a European team but can't due to your refusal to change the conferences.
I've already explained why I'm not doing this, please stop posting about it.

This is like the Super League War. I've taken a backseat role throughout most of this, but as moderator and ultimately the decider of what competitions get run on this board, I'd like to see some transparency pretty soon
Yeah it's all good. Everything has been announced and I already did a survey to decide what would happen. It's only 4 or 5 people out of around 30 that have bidded that are unhappy for what ever reason.

Yeah it's all good. Everything has been announced and I already did a survey to decide what would happen. It's only 4 or 5 people out of around 30 that have bidded that are unhappy for what ever reason.
If you still can't see why people are unhappy, then I'm going to start smacking my head on my desk.

Can I please have a link to the survey? I'd like to vote :)
Sure, just search "IFA", and click "show titles only" or whatever it's called. It may be closed, I'm not sure.

Lord Dictator HaroLad is still undecided on this issue

Guys in all seriousness can we please stop bitching and move on? The issue has been resolved and if you're cancelling your bid, good for you.
Just letting you know that if you do not allow for me to enter both competitions, I'll be withdrawing my bid from the IFA.

Just letting you know that if you do not allow for me to enter both competitions, I'll be withdrawing my bid from the IFA.
Good to know where your loyalty lies.

Guys if you want go bid in the other league, go ahead. It's fine, and I'm sure we will figure something out. Don't stress.

Guys if you want go bid in the other league, go ahead. It's fine, and I'm sure we will figure something out. Don't stress.

It's more of a question of stability and long term future. I have already gone through my reason a few pages back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's comments like this that make people feel uneasy about entering the competition. It's not a gang fight, there's no 'us vs them'.

I remember back in the NAFL Reserves last year Dylan8 was unhappy because I gave 2 points instead of 4 when they played a team who hadn't submitted their designs. More people started disagreeing, but I honestly thought I was right. I didn't agree with him or the others, but I listened and changed the rules and regulations to allow for this minor change. It really isn't a big deal.

When running a competition, think of it as running a resort:
  • You want everyone to be happy and comfortable
  • You want the service to be good
  • You want constructive criticism
  • You want people to come again
I guess what I'm edging at is that competitions are for the people.

It's comments like this that make people feel uneasy about entering the competition. It's not a gang fight, there's no 'us vs them'.

I remember back in the NAFL Reserves last year Dylan8 was unhappy because I gave 2 points instead of 4 when they played a team who hadn't submitted their designs. More people started disagreeing, but I honestly thought I was right. I didn't agree with him or the others, but I listened and changed the rules and regulations to allow for this minor change. It really isn't a big deal.

When running a competition, think of it as running a resort:
  • You want everyone to be happy and comfortable
  • You want the service to be good
  • You want constructive criticism
  • You want people to come again
I guess what I'm edging at is that competitions are for the people.
Thanks mate.

From now on, I'll try not to use sarcasm and make thing clear.

Hey HaroLad I've changed around my bids a little bit and just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks. Everyone feel free to do this, but make sure you let me know. I will be double checking before I post the final thread.

Currently I'm assuming everyone would rather be placed in the Premier League, if this is not the case and you would rather be in the Championship, please "like" this post.

Really, his loyalty isn't with El_Scorcho because he said if you don't let him bid in both he'll leave your comp. I'm sure if El Scorcho didn't let him bid in both he leave FIRA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back