Official Club Stuff 2015 Jack Dyer Medal - Winner: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

TheUndertaker, run for the hills mate, no announcements :D
But there was a big announcement.
Dh officially said "To be honest I couldn't give a s**t what they think." So there you go guys and girls might as well not post anything as he doesn't give a s**t.

Ohh an peggy is tired of seen others win the grand final but she forgot to mention that we cant even win a final.:D

Notice how he was moving and fidgeting during the toast? And the sniffing of the nose. Looked in the same nick as he was at Tramp last Saturday morning around 4 am.
Don't touch drugs and spent the whole day yesterday sniffing and fidgeting because of extreme hay fever. Reckon old mate Dusty might have had the same scenario going on hence no drinking.

Don't touch drugs and spent the whole day yesterday sniffing and fidgeting because of extreme hay fever. Reckon old mate Dusty might have had the same scenario going on hence no drinking.
Well he was at Tramp on Saturday morning and he definitely was. The AFL players now have a 6 week period where they cannot be drug tested, so it is fair enough. Alcohol does more to your body and fitness.

Alex Rance, man who gives everything week in and week out, usually plays on the best forward and still impresses, deserved winner. Great to see Miles finish so high as I think he's a bit underrated but is so important as he gets things moving for us so often from stoppages.

ehh, probably the only person who tipped rance to win, so ill take that with me. Just hold out for the short term, something's around the corner.
Settle petal! ;)
Nick Vlastuin, equal 6th with Trent Cotchin. That's an awesome effort from a third year player! :thumbsu:
Agree, pleased for Grimesy to show how good he is when fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But how unfortunate is martin
4th in 2010 (first year)
3rd in 2011
10th in 2012 (had a lot of of field issues that year)
2nd in 2013
3rd in 2014
2nd again in 2015

Talk about consistency

Nothing unfortunate about it, he finishes where he deserves to.

He'll be winning at least one before his eventual retirement, I doubt he loses sleep over it.

Congrats rance we'll deserved, however nt sure about some of those votes, martin had 32 disposals and kicked a goal in one game but only got 3 votes then the next week rance had 3 goals kicked on him but got 4 votes? Also rance got votes in the finals while PetriePetrie had 6 shots on goal?? Nah but love you rance, what a legend

The voters don't just look at the basic stats and decide on the votes. These guys study the game for a living and work with these blokes every day. They're not going to give a guy votes for suddenly coming out of the woods in junk time either.

ehh, probably the only person who tipped rance to win, so ill take that with me. Just hold out for the short term, something's around the corner.

You were nowhere near the only person to tip Rance.

What are we holding out for? You're very vague with a lot of your information, obviously something is around the corner, but anybody could've told us that.

The voters don't just look at the basic stats and decide on the votes. These guys study the game for a living and work with these blokes every day. They're not going to give a guy votes for suddenly coming out of the woods in junk time either.

You were nowhere near the only person to tip Rance.

What are we holding out for? You're very vague with a lot of your information, obviously something is around the corner, but anybody could've told us that.
I'm not sharing anything on the main forum anymore.

nothin will beat dusty calling newman, old balls newy over there

So mushy, terms of endearment ;) , they will miss Newy as much as he will miss them.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back