FB: Buckley Jamison Jaksch
HB: Yarran Weitering Docherty
Mid: Gibbs Whiley Rice
HF: Menzel Henderson Thomas
FF: Bell Casboult Silvagni
Fol: Kreuzer Cripps Murphy
Int: Sheehan White Graham
Sub: Everitt
Emergencies / remain on list: Byrne / Tuohy / Smith / DVR / Curnow / Rowe / Broekhorst

Retired: Simpson / Carazzo / Judd / Walker (Possibly if knee is shot - if not replace Silvagni)

EXTRAS: Wood / Jones / Tutt / Dick / Gowers / Fields / Walsh / Russel / Holman / Giles
Trade / Group Trade (2 players = 1 pick) / Delist: Warnock / Armfield / Ellard / Watson / EXTRAS - maybe go or stay

Draft:
1st rd: Weitering
2nd-3rd rd: Rice
3rd-5th rd: Silvagni

Probably because I carry the spirit of a bitter and twisted old man after reading through pages and pages on BF ... That "actual" use grinds my gears, always... However, had I not read through pages of BF before seeing it (twice by you I think!), I'm sure I would have let it slide without much of a rise. Ahhh, bigfooty.

Probably because I carry the spirit of a bitter and twisted old man after reading through pages and pages on BF ... That "actual" use grinds my gears, always... However, had I not read through pages of BF before seeing it (twice by you I think!), I'm sure I would have let it slide without much of a rise. Ahhh, bigfooty.
That makes no actual sense. But whateves.. ;)

HAL's 'somewhat' believable dream now we are dead last:
Emergencies / remain on list: Byrne / Tuohy / Smith / DVR / Curnow / Rowe / Broekhorst

Retired: Simpson / Carazzo / Judd / Walker (Possibly if knee is shot - if not replace Silvagni)

EXTRAS: Wood / Jones / Tutt / Dick / Gowers / Fields / Walsh / Russel / Holman / Giles
Trade / Group Trade (2 players = 1 pick) / Delist: Warnock / Armfield / Ellard / Watson / EXTRAS - maybe go or stay

Draft:
Reckon Bryne could be pretty handy on the half back or wing.

HAL's 'somewhat' believable dream now we are dead last:

Draft:

I am fairly sure one of Murphy or Gibbs will be traded. Would think Gibbs to Adelaide or GWS would absolutely be on the cards.

Time for Blues' players to take the heat: Justin Madden
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-the-heat-justin-madden-20150518-gh4em8.html

"It's character-building. You are only truly a success if you know the bitter taste of defeat and there is no better way to get them to understand what they are there for, than to make them tough it out.

"For too many years, and too many seasons, the players have been given an easy out because your coach has copped it in the neck. The players need to learn to tough it out."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...k-with-strategy-on-youth-20150518-gh4jhh.html
Carlton plans to stick with strategy on youth

Several former Blues players have questioned the on-field direction of the club after eight changes (some forced) to the team last week not only failed to deliver an improved performance against GWS, but instead formed part of the club's most demoralising loss for some time.

Inexperienced players Mark Whiley, Dylan Buckley, Blaine Boekhorst, Clem Smith and Nick Graham were among those listed as "omitted" last week as the selection committee favoured the addition of players like Matthew Watson, Jason Tutt and David Ellard.

Really mate?

You've not just bought into the vitriol around here, you've taken a loan out and put your house up as collateral to fund it.

Settle down little fella

I'm just asking the Qn bec his decision making and usage last few weeks has been poor

It's early doors and I am very prepared to wait

But bad form is bad form and you and nobody else can pretend that's not true

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...k-with-strategy-on-youth-20150518-gh4jhh.html
Carlton plans to stick with strategy on youth

Several former Blues players have questioned the on-field direction of the club after eight changes (some forced) to the team last week not only failed to deliver an improved performance against GWS, but instead formed part of the club's most demoralising loss for some time.

Inexperienced players Mark Whiley, Dylan Buckley, Blaine Boekhorst, Clem Smith and Nick Graham were among those listed as "omitted" last week as the selection committee favoured the addition of players like Matthew Watson, Jason Tutt and David Ellard.

Mick only played kids at Coll when they were ready

So I don't have an issue with this

Though in saying that I do Qn why Graham has hardly had a look in and Jaksch surely qualifies as a kid but he's played most games

I guess with Jaksch there's little else in the cupboard for his type of position

But the moral of tbe story is you can't play kids for the sake of it else you wreck their bodies and minds

Anyone read the news today that SOS has analyses the list and says we are 4-5 years off being competitive against the top four sides?

Says we have overpaid list cloggers

Anyone read the news today that SOS has analyses the list and says we are 4-5 years off being competitive against the top four sides?

Says we have overpaid list cloggers

Was an interesting read, and it definitely is worrying. There was a poll on one of the sites with estimated wages for our players and who was actually playing well enough to earn that money. That was the scariest list to read.

Our top 9 earners (they didn't have carrazzo listed but thought he would be up there with some of the others) are just not up to it. Besides Judd at $500K and Simmo at $400K, no one else in that list is playing as well as they should. Daisy $700K, Murphy $625K, Gibbs $575K, Walker $450K, Warnock $400K, Kruz $400K, Jamison $375K..............just not good enough.

get rid of walker, warnock...judd will retire and who knows what Simmo has planned....we do free up a lot of cash.

Daisy at $700K...great business that was!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Daisy isn't on 700k. He's on 625K.

2. Article isn't entirely accurate - SOS is still completing the audit. There a few inaccuracies in the article.

1. Daisy isn't on 700k. He's on 625K.

2. Article isn't entirely accurate - SOS is still completing the audit. There a few inaccuracies in the article.

fair enough....based on what he has done since arriving he should barely be on $625....not $625,000

fair enough....based on what he has done since arriving he should barely be on $625....not $625,000

Daisy is on too much. But just highlighting the inaccuracies in an article written with quotes from a leaker...............who is related to everyone's famous QLD millionaire.

I am not trolling or anything, im not pushing agenda I just really think Jaksch wont work out, nor will Boek. IMO. I just dont see it. Sucks knowing we couldve had a talented mid liked Duggan or Touk.

Jaksch reminds me of Bower :D

Really!

You are only bitter because we traded PICK 7!

Out of contract this year... The bolded ones I reckon a line has been put through them and they will not be at Carlton next year, and none of them hold any trade currency. So if it becomes a choice between these players and a Boekhurst, Graham, Smith etc for a spot in the side we must go with the kid.. Continuing to play these guys is a waste of valuable development time.

Judd
Kruezar
Watson
Warnock
Giles
Holman

Henderson
Arnfield
Everitt
Curnow
Carrazzo
Ellard

Judd
Giles
Holman
Curnow

A bit harsh on Giles. We have a shortage of KPP, so I'd hope we give him an extra year.

Holman? Only drafted 2013. Not his fault, necessarily, that old man Mick won't play him. Again, give him another year under a new coach.

And Judd is finished. Maybe he's sacrosanct on here but going forward he's just making up the numbers. No value in him continuing for a bottom 4 team. It's not our responsibility to nurse him to 300.

Curnow mightn't be blessed with composure but he gets the footy. Many in the queue ahead of him.

A bit harsh on Giles. We have a shortage of KPP, so I'd hope we give him an extra year.

Holman? Only drafted 2013. Not his fault, necessarily, that old man Mick won't play him. Again, give him another year under a new coach.

And Judd is finished. Maybe he's sacrosanct on here but going forward he's just making up the numbers. No value in him continuing for a bottom 4 team. It's not our responsibility to nurse him to 300.

Curnow mightn't be blessed with composure but he gets the footy. Many in the queue ahead of him.

Apologies i didnt realise he had been injured, i was just looking at games played and if he hadnt cracked a senior game i assumed he must not be regarded by anyone at the club considering who is getting games.

I didnt include Judd, because he needs to play regardless and doesnt fall into the same category as the others. Was more looking at our current taggers Curnow and Carrazzo... If it is a choice between them and Wiley we need to be taking Wiley.

Apologies i didnt realise he had been injured, i was just looking at games played and if he hadnt cracked a senior game i assumed he must not be regarded by anyone at the club considering who is getting games.

I didnt include Judd, because he needs to play regardless and doesnt fall into the same category as the others. Was more looking at our current taggers Curnow and Carrazzo... If it is a choice between them and Wiley we need to be taking Wiley.
He's been in a moon boot since the dawn of time. I think he finally got it off a few weeks ago so he's coming from a long way back... I hope the club gives him more time.

He's been in a moon boot since the dawn of time. I think he finally got it off a few weeks ago so he's coming from a long way back... I hope the club gives him more time.

I just watched his draft video and he looks the goods, definitely worth persisting with.. In the draft video he looks skinny I assume if he hasnt been able to run he would have bulked up a fair bit. At the very least would hope the club give him a rookie spot.

Apologies i didnt realise he had been injured
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back