Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

This hold music is making me want to put on some flared trousers, silk body shirt and platform shoes.

And rock out with my utensil out.

I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL NEXT WEEK THOUGH I'LL PAY IT WHEN I GET PAID GAWD /bogan

jwellingtonwimpy01.jpg

Today is the day where membership goes over 50k. :thumbsu:

Or does it.. do the auto-renewals still go through despite the extended deadline.. I hope so, just want them to take my money dammit!

I'd have thought that won't happen until the new January deadline now.

Nah the auto-renewals and the renewal deadline should still be two different things.

The auto-renewal date was always 17/12 and does not need to change. The renewal deadline was the one that was 19/12 and this has been extended. I would expect the auto-renewals not to be on the website till tomorrow. Comparisons with last year aren't valid yet and it's doubtful they would be till February or even March. Last year was a bit of an odd year due to the move to AO and also because we hosted the first showdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The auto renewals will probably happen over 2 or 3 days processing. rarely has my automatic debit instalment on my CC happened on the day scheduled.

The auto renewals will probably happen over 2 or 3 days processing. rarely has my automatic debit instalment on my CC happened on the day scheduled.

Doesn't mean the club will choose to report it that way. ;)

Went to the club to drop off my seat change request. There was no-one there but I was told that just the day before there was a line stretching out the door. I would be hopeless on the counter or the phones. Most of the people they deal with have simply not read their e-mails and I know I would lose my patience sooner or later.

Are Renault going to do what Toyota is doing with crows members?

port adelaide 4 life. it's not a choice it's a lifestyle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back