2015 Membership Thread - Can we get 35,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Anywhere we can see the polo? Would definitely be keen on that deal

EDIT : not sure if the photo is working but it's on this page : http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/membership/buy-membership/new-membership-options-in-2015

2015-BFL-Renew-Products-%28P%29-HEROText.jpg

I see there is now a Platinum Membership available...reserved level 2 seating and Platinum Members' Bar/Lounge.

Does anyone have any idea which Level 2 seats these are, and which particular bar/lounge is designated as the Platinum Members' Bar?

Geez. $520 a year you would think a scarf would be provided like previous years.

Social Club members continue to receive a scarf...I'd imagine you are Premiership Gold based on the price?

Thus - you are also a social club member and should get the scarf.

I see there is now a Platinum Membership available...reserved level 2 seating and Platinum Members' Bar/Lounge.

Does anyone have any idea which Level 2 seats these are, and which particular bar/lounge is designated as the Platinum Members' Bar?

For anyone possibly interested, I got a call from the club regarding the Platinum membership yesterday.

The reserved aisle on Level 2 is aisle 28. The seats themselves are not reserved - you just take a free seat.

The bar is the Laureate Bar - excellent bar and views of the ground.

Essendon has an identical membership called "High Mark" - a mate has one and likens it to a Medallion Club experience. They use the same aisle and bar for theirs.

Very seriously considering this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back