2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

That sucks for us loyal supporters who signed up early. Maybe next year i will hold out and hope i get a 10% discount in March. That will do wonders for the club's cash flow.
Recruit a new member and get 10% off next years membership for each new member signed up to a maximum of 5. Don't miss out old chap

Recruit a new member and get 10% off next years membership for each new member signed up to a maximum of 5. Don't miss out old chap
There is an idea. I could make up a name and recruit a Blue believer member for $50 and save more than that next year as i have a more expensive membership.

Saw the same billboard (albeit in a rotation with unrelated things) at the Kew Junction corner today...

Personally, I think Captain Carlton is stupid. Put a damn player on the billboard, not some show pony in a navy blue muscle suit.

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased a guest pass before that has a reserved seat on level 2 at both venues? I'm curious where the guest pass seat is allocated or is it just access to the social club rooms?

I'm a reserved seat member and my son (8 YO) is a GA member and keen to figure out if he can come and sit with me if I purchase a guest pass. Previously we've had a spare reserved seat amongst a group of us however this year we don't. Anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

One day, the Carlton Football Club may actually do something that someone won't bitch about.

At this rate we could win the Premiership and someone will pop up going "We didn't win by enough points."
I agree, finally the club is coming up with some good initiatives and people on here are still finding things to bitch about. This place is turning into TC

One day, the Carlton Football Club may actually do something that someone won't bitch about.

At this rate we could win the Premiership and someone will pop up going "We didn't win by enough points."
How much did we win by?

Saw the same billboard (albeit in a rotation with unrelated things) at the Kew Junction corner today...

Personally, I think Captain Carlton is stupid. Put a damn player on the billboard, not some show pony is a navy blue muscle suit.
CC needs to be killed off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone purchased a guest pass before that has a reserved seat on level 2 at both venues? I'm curious where the guest pass seat is allocated or is it just access to the social club rooms?

I'm a reserved seat member and my son (8 YO) is a GA member and keen to figure out if he can come and sit with me if I purchase a guest pass. Previously we've had a spare reserved seat amongst a group of us however this year we don't. Anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

I'm probably wrong because I haven't needed to purchase a guest pass previously, but I thought that Carlton has allocated bays where you can sit if you purchase a guest pass ticket.

That sucks for us loyal supporters who signed up early. Maybe next year i will hold out and hope i get a 10% discount in March. That will do wonders for the club's cash flow.
Why? Not like it's costing you more...club needs to trialling this and dozens of other membership scenarios to see what works. Even a failed campaign is valuable research.

I agree, finally the club is coming up with some good initiatives and people on here are still finding things to bitch about. This place is turning into TC

What we say here doesn't always go unheard.
Applaud the club for the good but let them know when things aren't right.

Every now and then it does find its way to the right people.......and for gods sake......we've been complaining about the lack of effort from our membership department for years now.

It's not good enough and no brownie points for me for late effort.
Losing money and members will cost us. Don't think it won't.

I know the club sent out a heap of cards to unrenewed members which they could "activate" by making payment of their memberships

Hawthorn were doing this 6-7 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do a number of things well, but our membership department has stunk for years.

The issues with our membership department are easily fixed, hiw hard is customer service, resources maybe the prob, from what I have read on here over the years they issues that should be easily fixed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave Captain Carlton alone! He's there for the kids, not for us. We whinge and whine about them not targeting children and kids ******* love mascots.
True. Can he just do clinics and kid's parties then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back