2015 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Old fashioned hip n shoulder reality check to 93, how many times has he dished it to other poor bastards? 46 will be hard to stop this year.

Jack came 12th and was the Top Open class bike! Solid effort this early in the season. Pretty good day for LCR with Cal on the podium too. It was awesome watching the doctor reel Marquez in lap by lap. Marquez has some ground to make up now! sets up a pretty good season!

It was nice to see Marquez come off second best from his own recklessness for a change. Great ride by Rossi. He's certainly proven me wrong, I didn't think he was title capable anymore and expected Lorenzo to resume as Yamaha's number 1 man. Also, I'm pretty sure that Honda's choice of Aoyama instead of Stoner has been well and truly vindicated too....

Jack came 12th and was the Top Open class bike! Solid effort this early in the season. Pretty good day for LCR with Cal on the podium too. It was awesome watching the doctor reel Marquez in lap by lap. Marquez has some ground to make up now! sets up a pretty good season!

Miller has been super impressive. Three rounds in and already finishing first of the open class bikes is surely ahead of schedule. I fully expect that he'll be dominating the class for the last third of the season, the kid is a massive talent and making plenty of critics look stupid.

Speaking of impressive, Alex Rins is proving to be the real deal. He's wiping the floor with a very disappointing Marquez Jr in Moto2. Apparently a lot of it has to do with no internal team politics to hinder him...

Romano Brainfarti is lucky he didn't get suspended

Hitting the other riders kill switch is dangerous

The kicking and stuff whilst moving was dangerous and stupid, hitting Ajo's kill switch when he was stopped and then Ajo giving him the bird as he rode away was funny!

Marc Marquez has busted his little finger in training (flat tracking) and had to have it plated so is in doubt for this weekends GP. Pedrosa has postponed his return as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't quite know why I find myself supporting Marquez cos he can be a race wrecker. Not because I don't have a soft spot Jorge either. Disappointing result for Miller

25ksd2o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back