2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a couple of weeks time Liverpool FC will be on Adelaide Oval for the exhibition game. I have no doubt there will be a rousing rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" that will have tremendous emotive significance. I wish I was going so I can bellow it out as well. It's going to send shivers.

In a couple of weeks time Liverpool FC will be on Adelaide Oval for the exhibition game. I have no doubt there will be a rousing rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" that will have tremendous emotive significance. I wish I was going so I can bellow it out as well. It's going to send shivers.

Still some tickets floating about. Check the Red Army page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/redarmyaufc

Surely Hird has to go. For the good of himself and the club. He looks a broken man, watching on from the box. The team surely are not playing for him, the Saints commitment is twice that of the Bombres.

Surely Hird has to go. For the good of himself and the club. He looks a broken man, watching on from the box. The team surely are not playing for him, the Saints commitment is twice that of the Bombres.

The many, many from the HTB that were itching for him to be sacked, must be thankful that he wasn't. He certainly brings a fair bit of baggage to the role and you'd wonder how the playing group can buy into what he's selling en masse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this going to be the worst loss yet under Hird? The way they are going it could be 100pts plus if Saints keep their foot on the pedal.

Can't believe I tipped Bombres. I was seduced by a good showing v Hawthorn but thinking now it was more the Hawks were completely off early.

Can't really think of one positive for Essendon out of this match. Beaten in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back