Player Sponsorship 2015 Player Sponsorship: paid up with Howe again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I3VqT58.jpg

So I got it. Thanks Captain Jack !

Anyone got any suggestions for it other than a cum rag? I somehow feel that keeping it anywhere near a location where acts of a sexual nature will take place will kill the mood.

Ideas:
  • Offload it to a Pies supporter? "Sure it's a signed Jeremy Howe jumper. I didn't say anything about it being a Collingwood jumper..."
  • Put it on a punching bag next to the TV, and use it to unleash my anger whenever we play s**t?
  • Keep it in the hope that our next 38 turns out to be a star, then drag it out as a prop for when I tell the story to the grandchildren about how the 'high flying cretin' vacated the number such that the star that led us to 3 premierships could take his place?
  • Same as above, except the story is about 'The Curse of the Melbourne BF Board Player Sponsorship: A Tale of Horror and Woe'.
  • ???
You know what is depressing? I too have this jumper - signed by the arm-sleeve tool, and I didn't even win it honourably like you. The cats are sleeping on it as I post. From time to time they knead it, occasionally they wrestle it and once I interrupted the male cat who is called Ron Barassi trying to initiate weird (desexed) relations with it.

I'm not sure I've helped you here though

You left out the important detail - did it come with a nigerian-scam type letter of random phrases that only just kinda makes sense?

No, it didn't :( Devastated.

You know what is depressing? I too have this jumper - signed by the arm-sleeve tool, and I didn't even win it honourably like you. The cats are sleeping on it as I post. From time to time they knead it, occasionally they wrestle it and once I interrupted the male cat who is called Ron Barassi trying to initiate weird (desexed) relations with it.

I'm not sure I've helped you here though

No, you've helped - I'll make sure I don't initiate weird (desexed) relations with the jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back