2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerfield, his leg wont fall off half way through the year.
Yeah as much as I like the idea of throwing jobe in (and I know I'll get many saying jobe), thinking Danger myself
Got a few days to decide

Maric better team better clearance players around him to shark taps and does more around the ground..

I'm torn:
NN + Swan or
Maric + Bont
Keep in mind Bellchambers is R2 ATM and the pig or bont would be F4

I'm really not sold on NN so I say second option.

Now that they've been confirmed for round 1...
TBC & GAJ
vs
Minson and Griffin

Hardly considering Martin has been doing most of the ruck work up there and Leunberger had his score for his last game doubled by kicking the drawing goal, prior to that he did nothing.
Need to look at the time on ground. Leuenberger scored 72 from 49% gametime, 96 from 68% gametime, and 44 from 52% gametime. He won't have that short gametime in the season proper, and with Brisbane being so light on their tall timber, it's doubtful that he'll be subbed.

Hardly considering Martin has been doing most of the ruck work up there and Leunberger had his score for his last game doubled by kicking the drawing goal, prior to that he did nothing.

He's also averaged the 2nd most hitouts to advantage despite playing about 50% of time in the NAB, has moved around the ground fantastically, has a history where he's actually had scores that aren't garbage and unlike TBC, he's a quality player.

Need to look at the time on ground. Leuenberger scored 72 from 49% gametime, 96 from 68% gametime, and 44 from 52% gametime. He won't have that short gametime in the season proper, and with Brisbane being so light on their tall timber, it's doubtful that he'll be subbed.
I've looked at the TOG, I've also watched the games, he doubled his score in NAB 3 for kicking the drawing goal, it wasn't an accurate reflection whatsover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's also averaged the 2nd most hitouts to advantage despite playing about 50% of time in the NAB, has moved around the ground fantastically, has a history where he's actually had scores that aren't garbage and unlike TBC, he's a quality player.
2nd most hit outs to advantage or second highest hitouts to advantage percentage?

Watson & Gibson

I have a few...

KK vs Higgins

KK & Beams vs Higgins & Watson/Danger/Boak/Griffin

Dahlhaus vs Bonts

Higgins
Higgins & Danger
Bontempelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back