2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Maric or downgrade to Blicavs. (other ruck is TBC).

Doing so will allow me to move a rookie to Lewis next week but Maric IS a premium ruck and will have to increase scoring... right?

Keep Maric.

Every ruck not named Todd Goldstein, Mark Blicavs, or Zac Smith are down compared to their expectations. Maric is less down than other premo rucks like Sauce. Not worth the trade right now.

Kelly if u have too but both have crap J/S
if you have to then i'd take Andrews.
Cheeney only a week or 2 away and will come back in when fit, at least Andrews has a chance to hold his spot if he performs

Both have shaky JS but I'm thinking Andrews has more chance of holding his spot given Close in out for the season and Leuy is injury prone. It's not make or break if my D8 gets dropped tbh so just gonna grab Andrews.

Both have shaky JS but I'm thinking Andrews has more chance of holding his spot given Close in out for the season and Leuy is injury prone. It's not make or break if my D8 gets dropped tbh so just gonna grab Andrews.

Good luck bud.
fingers crossed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney or Nelson - which one to chop this week for Krakeour?

Nelson doesn't look like scoring any higher than 40's

Not sure of the extent of Heeney's injury?
Post team?

Won't change anything. Has to be one of those 2 so I can open up DPP.
McGrath > Tarrant already locked away.
If you don't want advice why post in this thread?? :drunk:

I do want advice - Heeney v Nelson
That's an X v. Y isn't it? :drunk:
Like I said, post team. Choosing which one depends largely on your structure :)

Smith, Taylor, Newnes, Adcock, McIntosh, Saad (Oxley, Andrews)
Fyfe, Sloane, Parker, Dangerfield, Griffen, Cripps, CEY, VDB (Heeney, Miller, Nelson)
Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)
Gray, Franklin, Swan, Bennell, Salem, Hogan (Clark, McGrath)
I'm going to make a big call and say Parker to Krakour.

Given where his price is headed, you could sideways Cripps/NVB for Parker in 3/4 weeks time if you really wanted him back in. Hard to see Parker being top 10 mid from this point on.

I'm going to make a big call and say Parker to Krakour.

Given where his price is headed, you could sideways Cripps/NVB for Parker in 3/4 weeks time if you really wanted him back in. Hard to see Parker being top 10 mid from this point on.

I'd nearly rather do Bennell > Krak to be honest. Losing patience with him pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back