Competitions 2015 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

A few observations:
No one picked us finishing 8th after the home and aways and only KingCorey had us down for 13 wins.
Mr Blonde gave Goldy the Syd Barker with most giving it to Cunners.
2015 was a dead loss for draftee debuts and rising star nominations.
Quite a few had the trio of Waite, Higgins, Dumont as club debutants.
Mr Blonde did it again picking Jacobs for the break out year....as did Higgins2Waite, although he let himself down by putting down Basti as well....
Spitta2Azza and The Filth Wizard got the money on Garner as the U21 improver.
We were surprisingly unsuspended with no one getting more than 1 week.
The Filth Wizard got the 4some of Taz, Garner, Brown, Dumont
A bunch of folks picked the premier and Brownlow, a couple got the Rising Star, but none got the Coleman right.
BigEasy and YearOfTheRoos tipped Basti as leaving.
Many picked Narni as a retiree but not with Patch.
And Anderson? Who?

Results:
Ladder Position 8
Games Won 13
Leading Goalkicker (goal tally) Waite/Petrie 42
Top 3 B&F Goldy, Cunners, Higgo
Most Brownlow Votes (tally) Goldy 18
Rising Star Nominees nil
Draftees Play Games nil
Club Debuts (names) Waite, Higgo, Dumont
Breakout Season Jacobs
U21 Big Year Garner
Most Suspended (no. weeks) Petrie, Spud, JZ 1
Where Boomer's 400th Gabba
More Games (a) Tarrant/Daw, (b) Garner/Harper, (c) Black/Brown, (d) Wood/Dumont Taz, Garner, Brown, Dumont
Premier Hawks
Brownlow Fyfe
Coleman Kennedy
Rising Star Hogan
2015 Levi Basti
Retirees Grima, Adams
Star FA/Trade Pickup Anderson

I tipped Jacobs as the breakout, just saying :cool:

I tipped Jacobs as the breakout, just saying :cool:
Yep, apologies for that outrageous oversight. The record has been corrected and the planets are realigned. Sadly, your 3 points for the Jacobs answer had already been counted so you remain not within a bulls roar of our great predictor, HOF, on the official tally board. :rolleyes:

Yep, apologies for that outrageous oversight. The record has been corrected and the planets are realigned. Sadly, your 3 points for the Jacobs answer had already been counted so you remain not within a bulls roar of our great predictor, HOF, on the official tally board. :rolleyes:

I think you should stand down from this for 2016.

I think you should stand down from this for 2016.
Oh the humanity. Given the marching orders from the powers that be.....

And I was going to bring in a bells and whistles system with cash prizes, giveaways, and a sponsorship deal with Tender Touch. Thems the breaks.

Going to have to come up with a new idea.....Predictions That Big Footy Pundits are Most Likely to Get Completely Wrong.....or Breakout North Big Footy Posters in 2016.....or List of HyperSensitive Mods.....or perhaps Which Poster is Likely to Next Cop a Ban from a %$%#ing #%$%ed a#%wipe of a m#$%&$ f%##$# Mod.

Oh the humanity. Given the marching orders from the powers that be.....

And I was going to bring in a bells and whistles system with cash prizes, giveaways, and a sponsorship deal with Tender Touch. Thems the breaks.

Going to have to come up with a new idea.....Predictions That Big Footy Pundits are Most Likely to Get Completely Wrong.....or Breakout North Big Footy Posters in 2016.....or List of HyperSensitive Mods.....or perhaps Which Poster is Likely to Next Cop a Ban from a %$%#ing #%$%ed a#%wipe of a m#$%&$ f%##$# Mod.

I like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back