2015 Roland Garros

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to tonight, predicting Djokovic to get over Stan the Man in 4.
I see Dellacqua is in the doubles final I assume fox might televise it before the mens final seeing as an aussie is in it

This place has been pretty quiet lately. Everyone forgetting there's a Grand Slam final tonight? :eek:
Long weekend maybe. I've hit the wall with fatigue. Don't think I'll stay up for the match tonight, just hoping Novak can complete the career slam. But I also like Stan so I won't be disappointed if he wins. Good quality women's doubles final this has been.

Just found the thread...

Anybody watching this tonight. Starting to get into my tennis after a few years of part time viewing. Should be a good game tonight.

Last night Final was up there with one of the better women's finals in a while, the quality of tennis Lucie played to win that 2nd set was well beyond I thought she was capable of. No way she was to keep it up to win a third. Credit to Serena on making 20.

Djokovic in 4 tonight, hoping for another epic though

Havent watched much at all due to moving house and not having Foxtel. I think Novak will win in 4 judging by what I have seen. Hoping for Stan to get up though.

Both guys testing each other out nice and early. Djokovic prepared to defend all match by the looks of things.

Hard to read so far who has the upper hand or is in control of the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Novak is so passive today...and it happens every single time against Wawrinka, stop floating the ball back you fruitcake!
Definitely seems a bit off his game, lethargic almost. Not enough power at times on simple shots. He will still win in 4 though

Novak is so passive today...and it happens every single time against Wawrinka, stop floating the ball back you fruitcake!
Not easy to attack off Stan's shots. When you do, you simply have to nail it or Stan will just soak up the power and send it right back.

Definitely seems a bit off his game, lethargic almost. Not enough power at times on simple shots. He will still win in 4 though

Just don't trust him today, hitting it awfully all match. Should be winning sets 6-3 or 6-2.

Chokeovic. Nothing has changed. Tournament after tournament, choke after choke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back