2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate. Tell me why you wanted to see Bryan vs Authority II at wrestlemania. This time try to use arguments.

Don't put words in my mouth. All I said was I disagree with your opinion, which I do. Having said that, Bryan v Rollins for the belt would be an absolute license to print money

Why do people find it hard to believe that Kane and Big Show come in throw a few guy's a qtr of their size out ? They're behemoths and it's the one way to use them in a Rumble.

People find it hard to believe they'd be booked in the main event at Wrestlemania not that they could throw someone out of the ring.

People find it hard to believe they'd be booked in the main event at Wrestlemania not that they could throw someone out of the ring.
But they never were going to win. It's not the first time any of them have been one of the remaining contestants. Would people had a problem with them being there at the end had it been Bryan or Ziggler instead of Roman ? I'm willing to bet not.

Why do people find it hard to believe that Kane and Big Show come in throw a few guy's a qtr of their size out ? They're behemoths and it's the one way to use them in a Rumble.

I will explain to you. See all these young hot talent like Ziggler, Ambrose & Wyatt?

You remember how Ziggler came back from a 3-1 defecit in Survivor Series to topple the authority?

You remember how the lunatic Dean Ambrose is somehow still popular despite looking like a goober three main events running?

You remember how Bray Wyatt was screaming that it was his year during the match itself and was booked to look strong so he can have a WM match with the Undertaker?

Two stale acts with a collective age of 89 have to non-chalantly dump all three of them outside of the ring so that Roman can look strong when he eliminates them. Despite failing at that since the Big Show was a dumbass who couldn't keep his eye on the prize and couldn't wait to throw out Roman before turning on Kane.

Would've been better if Rollins was in the rumble match. Then the Big Show and Kane factor would've still made sense as they would help him win it and atleast the fans wouldn't think that Reigns would have a definite win as alot of people could imagine Rollins winning.

But Reigns still would've got booed because he is just s**t.

Would it have been a issue with fans if Bryan elimnated them both at the same time to win ?

He beat HHH, Orton and Batista in one night. It would've been believeable.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been believable if Bryan had elimnated them, people are crying about the booking if having two giants in the ring at the end of the match but gad it been Bryan, Ziggler or Ambrose who overcome the odds there wouldn't be the same uproar towards Kane and Big Show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B8QX9vnIQAA3dJZ.png:large

Lol dunno who complained harder, the crowd in Philly or that campaigner in that video.

But they never were going to win. It's not the first time any of them have been one of the remaining contestants. Would people had a problem with them being there at the end had it been Bryan or Ziggler instead of Roman ? I'm willing to bet not.

It's not the fact they were there. It's why they were there. So roman wouldn't be booed for eliminating wrestlers more popular than him. That's the sole reason those two were there.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been believable if Bryan had elimnated them, people are crying about the booking if having two giants in the ring at the end of the match but gad it been Bryan, Ziggler or Ambrose who overcome the odds there wouldn't be the same uproar towards Kane and Big Show.

I'd argue if anyone else was winning Kane and big show wouldn't have been two of the final four..

Lol dunno who complained harder, the crowd in Philly or that campaigner in that video.

It's not the fact they were there. It's why they were there. So roman wouldn't be booed for eliminating wrestlers more popular than him. That's the sole reason those two were there.

I'd argue if anyone else was winning Kane and big show wouldn't have been two of the final four..

It could of been Ziggler, Bryan or Ambrose and Kane and Big Show would of still been there. Two members of the Authority trying to stop the face from winning.

So it's okay when Bryan goes super-Cena on us but Reings isn't allowed to eliminate Big Show and Kane?

Don't put words in my mouth. All I said was I disagree with your opinion, which I do. Having said that, Bryan v Rollins for the belt would be an absolute license to print money

Everybody knew that was never a possibility. Brock deserves be champion at mania. Anybody who thinks Rollins was the standout in the triple threat is kidding themselves. Rollins did a corkscrew splash, Lesnar caught Rollins midair in the F5 position and vertical suplexed two guys at once. Nobody comes close to Lesnar right now.

It should've been Cesaro IMO.

Had the WWE competently handled him after Wrestlemania '14 he would have been a believable and credible winner this year. Unfortunately he was slaughtered ever since. I really don't see why he couldn't have been an enforcer for the Authority rather than the totally slow and completely uninspiring Kane and Show but better to keep those 40+ and can barely move at the top while athletic types like Cesaro are in there prime apparently. :rolleyes:

Two stale acts with a collective age of 89 have to non-chalantly dump all three of them outside of the ring so that Roman can look strong when he eliminates them. Despite failing at that since the Big Show was a dumbass who couldn't keep his eye on the prize and couldn't wait to throw out Roman before turning on Kane.

its a little strange. the reason you have two monsters eliminate everyone and then turn their sights on the one guy left is so that guy can overcome them and be the hero...but reigns didnt do that, he just kind of opportunisticly dumped them when they turned on each other, so it doesnt really seem to serve any point at any level.

Every decision they've made since then has been a stuff up (other than the Ambrose/Rollins feud)

Even that had it's ending ruined by the Wyatt interference which made no sense at all. I'll give the WWE some credit for Survivor Series though the main event was very well staged/booked even before/without Sting's appearance.

Everybody knew that was never a possibility. Brock deserves be champion at mania. Anybody who thinks Rollins was the standout in the triple threat is kidding themselves. Rollins did a corkscrew splash, Lesnar caught Rollins midair in the F5 position and vertical suplexed two guys at once. Nobody comes close to Lesnar right now.

Why is it not a possibility? Rollins has the briefcase and 4 lackeys that will do his bidding and Bryan is THE fan favourite, it writes itself if they wanted it to, which they obviously didn't.

Given the smark outrage I'm not surprised they got on Facebook for this. You're only judging it off a Philly crowd. Kids will wear his shirts and casuals will buy mania to see two beasts go at it. And that will be the louder voice.
But not as many as could have... And yeah there is a strong chance it is not going to come close to WMXXX. Be interesting to see where it sits amongst all the WM main events when its said and done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back