2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

150325-counter.jpg

30,104 on the most recent update.

Exactly. The last piece of the puzzle will be when the AFL realise how much they can make on having the whole broadcasting thing run directly by themselves, instead of Foxtel. Then they'll keep the Friday and Saturday night games free to air to keep older anti-techs happy, and make all their games go through an app like this. Then, they will have absolutely no reason to restrict the games to tablets and phones, and people will watch them in good conscience on their big screens whenever they want.

The AFL'll let clubs manufacture them as club memberships, which will be great for all concerned. The downside of that is, well, EVERY club is going to see a massive boost in memberships because of this. For now, though, let's enjoy the ride.

Don't see that as a downside to be honest because I am only interested in our club's revenue. Sure, the wealthier clubs will increase memberships as well, but we can't have it both ways.

I wonder if the stronger clubs will see a drop off in core members as a result?

Adelaide Crows are over 60,000 members how can the difference be so great - they havent been anything special for sometime!

An easy answer, most of Adelaide follow them in a two town team.
The good news is their stadium deal sucks more than ours, so they need those bird, cat and dog three game, discounted memberships so they can count them in their totals.
Their revenue stream from those membership numbers is similar to ours yet we have half the membership total.

An easy answer, most of Adelaide follow them in a two town team.
The good news is their stadium deal sucks more than ours, so they need those bird, cat and dog three game, discounted memberships so they can count them in their totals.
Their revenue stream from those membership numbers is similar to ours yet we have half the membership total.

We count 3 game members as well.

Because the media here seems to think that there are only two teams in the competition, and any others only exist for the Crows and Port to play when they're not doing showdowns.

Hey guys. I'm helping the old folks put through their membership renewal and just have a few questions.

1. Has anyone else had problems processing a payment? I've put one through and it seemed to time out when transfering to the ticketmaster page, now it's stuck on a continuous processing loading bar on a page that is constantly reloading.

2. On the form they received in the mail it states you can place your members choice for scarf/cap/encyclopedia while making the payment, yet there didn't seem to be any option anywhere. Does this come after the endless processing page?

3. Cake or pie?

Hey guys. I'm helping the old folks put through their membership renewal and just have a few questions.

1. Has anyone else had problems processing a payment? I've put one through and it seemed to time out when transfering to the ticketmaster page, now it's stuck on a continuous processing loading bar on a page that is constantly reloading.

2. On the form they received in the mail it states you can place your members choice for scarf/cap/encyclopedia while making the payment, yet there didn't seem to be any option anywhere. Does this come after the endless processing page?

3. Cake or pie?
Membership line is open until 7pm tonight and tomorrow night: Call 1300 GOSAINTS

Also, cake

3. Cake or pie?

Did you put in credit card details etc? If so, you might need to call the membership line and sort it out that way. I'd be hesitant to try again in case they process the transaction multiple times.

From memory I think the scarf/cap/encyclopedia option was after (but I might be remembering wrong).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have surpassed our 2014 membership total as of today:

St Kilda’s recent momentum hit a new level today with the club passing it’s 2014 membership figure of 30,739.

CEO Matt Finnis said this was the first time in four years that the club had seen an increase in year-on-year membership and was an impressive result ahead of Sunday's season opener.

“Today we signed up our 30,740th member which passes last year’s final number – this is a great result and a strong sign that our fans are buying back into the club,” he said.

“We are an AFL foundation club with a significant supporter base - we are the competition’s sleeping giant and it’s exciting to see our latent fan base starting to really stir.”
http://www.saints.com.au/news/2015-04-01/magic-membership-milestone

You are both wrong because there is no icecream in either of those pictures.

That's super light ice cream on the pie... maybe...

Therefore pie > all.

Also thanks for the help guys, begrudgingly sorted it out on the phone and was all hassle free anyway. Still doesn't dissuade my aversion to human contact, but at least it's out of the way. Good luck for the season and congrats on already breaking last years membership total.

That's super light ice cream on the pie... maybe...

Therefore pie > all.

Also thanks for the help guys, begrudgingly sorted it out on the phone and was all hassle free anyway. Still doesn't dissuade my aversion to human contact, but at least it's out of the way. Good luck for the season and congrats on already breaking last years membership total.
We don't like Collingwood. Therefore, cake.

im a little dark
pay 500 coins for two interstate premium memberships
yeah all good
and yeah i get one game in my home state, thanks for that
but you then want to charge me $65 per ticket to get into the second sa game?

go shaft yourself comes to mind
or have i read the email and letter completely ass about face?

Don't get me started on that rip off. Was ranting about it last year (probably too much) changed memberships to standard

Club still doesn't get it when it comes to premium interstate or interstate junior unfortunately

How do you claim the free ticket with your membership this weekend, can't seem to work it out.
Hit the manage my products at the bottom right:
I7U3nWt.png

It will come up with a calendar. Click the event marked for Sunday:
Fn33B6g.png

It will come up with this:
iOfXO8S.png

Click print at home and the checkbox next to General Admission.
Up next to the manage my products button in the top right the print button will appear.
A box will come up and you hit print.

Hit the manage my products at the bottom right:
I7U3nWt.png

It will come up with a calendar. Click the event marked for Sunday:
Fn33B6g.png

It will come up with this:
iOfXO8S.png

Click print at home and the checkbox next to General Admission.
Up next to the manage my products button in the top right the print button will appear.
A box will come up and you hit print.
Legend! Thanks mate!

Don't get me started on that rip off. Was ranting about it last year (probably too much) changed memberships to standard

Club still doesn't get it when it comes to premium interstate or interstate junior unfortunately

thanks
making sure i read it prop
well they can jam it
ill sit at home and wont bother going to any games
maybe roos 300th
next year ill cull the memberships if nothing changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back