Mega Thread 2015 SC/DT questions - post yours/player information requests for WB players here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, what are your opinions on Redpath and getting many more games for the yr? Threw him onto my bench at the start of the yr after a good preseason and still sitting there!

Goodluck for the rest of the season, have loved watching you guys improve!

Hey guys, what are your opinions on Redpath and getting many more games for the yr? Threw him onto my bench at the start of the yr after a good preseason and still sitting there!

Goodluck for the rest of the season, have loved watching you guys improve!
Would like to see him get a run but Beveridge doesn't want both him and Boyd in the same forward line I guess, probably thinks they are too alike.

How long do you reckon Hamling will be given in the side?
I notice a fair few defenders were omitted this week
Came in for Talia so who knows

If you're playing AFL Fantasy with the limited amount of rookies around, you might as well bring him in. Hold until he's on the bubble though in Supercoach/RDT, he'll be on the bubble after his bye in round 12 if he does get a longer shot at it like what Roberts has done.

Has Bont hit the wall? Two weeks of poor scores and got ridiculously lucky he scored over 100 against the Saints. With a BE of 154 is it time to cash out before he starts really dropping value.
He's been struggling with a calf since he pulled out vs Hawthorn. He should be back to 95+ average after the bye once he rests up. Wouldn't expect too much in the two weeks before it, though.

He's been struggling with a calf since he pulled out vs Hawthorn. He should be back to 95+ average after the bye once he rests up. Wouldn't expect too much in the two weeks before it, though.

Thanks, but this makes it even harder to decide. Seems like hold him and pray for goals might be it.

Hi Dogs,

IM thinking of picking up Wallace, seems to be what could be at the start of a break out year, im thinking if I can get him @ $320k then he averages around 95-100 he will be a nice and easy upgrade to a fallen premo, can you give give me your expert opinions on Mitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys,
whats the security for Dale like? kicked a goal in each game and had a few possies, is anyone going to come back and take his spot?

Hi All

Any further thoughts on Hamling's job security after his good game on the weekend? I would normally wait until the bubble but need some cash to fund an upgrade this week and there doesn't seem to be any more promising options...

Hi All

Any further thoughts on Hamling's job security after his good game on the weekend? I would normally wait until the bubble but need some cash to fund an upgrade this week and there doesn't seem to be any more promising options...

Hard to say. He performed well but Morris is due back after the bye and Talia, who was dropped for Hamling to come in, has been having a good year.

Hard to say. He performed well but Morris is due back after the bye and Talia, who was dropped for Hamling to come in, has been having a good year.

Thanks Mate :thumbsu:

I doubt Wallis will ever be a good SC player. Good footballer though
Hmm I might have to reconsider on that first point. Maybe Libba being out has actually helped Wallis's scoring?

Just wondering why Wallis is scoring so well and can he keep it up?

Also thought's on Hamling's job security?

Cheers, any help is much appreciated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back