Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm pretty
wasn't sleeping

Its origin night!
yes.
JD + origin = the bliss that will get me through the next 12 months
god i miss real footy origin. blokes playing for there state.
dunstall and locket 2 x fulll forwards.
omg. id pay 500$ to view that these days.
absolute negative towards the afl.

yes.
JD + origin = the bliss that will get me through the next 12 months
god i miss real footy origin. blokes playing for there state.
dunstall and locket 2 x fulll forwards.
omg. id pay 500$ to view that these days.
absolute negative towards the afl.
quoting my own post but fecke it
DALE WEITGHTMEN.
need i say more?
god i wish the kangas had one.
gun in a shite team. didnt matter state of origin was there for the bloke to get the kudos he deserved.
all there doing now is filtering shite out.
fccuck 18 teams im going for vicotria
the murray means more, than us over here, not being corrupt.
show some respect to the hard at it, running off donations football clubs we have in this state who provide us our enjoyment.
I for one bow down to every fat old boozer ex local star who goes and runs a club.
AFL should run a fatboy week.
without them they'd be nothing.
sorry for the rant.
you should realise i really really miss STO.

sorry end rant

the mrs is a blue. and its not coz im bad in bed thats just on top of it.
who the fire truck cares. stop looking back, suck up a year of playing bad and go support them anyways. take 5min and assume chat of a merger is coming up. then your in the world of a kanga, dee, doggie, tiger and most importantly fitzroy fans.
you've been spoilt with 15 prems. your team has always been up there.
equalisation is a thing. a good thing. when your low it works in your favor.
that time is now. get stuck in to us now also. dont let opposing fans tell you how to feel about footy.
YES WE LOST BY 60 POINTS BUT FCCUCK CRIPPS PLAYED WELL.
^copy paste this when we give you shite.
jesus show some spine. no one wins every day in this life.

ps: want some ammunition?
im a kanga we drafetd waite. need anymore?

LOL!

All I said was that Toxic sure loved Tippet.

Wasn't expecting a reply to my post like this. :eek:

I know we suck, I'm not complaining about it as I'm a realest.

And by the way its 16 premierships not 15. :)

LOL!

All I said was that Toxic sure loved Tippet.

Wasn't expecting a reply to my post like this. :eek:

I know we suck, I'm not complaining about it as I'm a realest.

And by the way its 16 premierships not 15. :)
yah sorry i dont count anything post you greg williams deal.
1 week ago i would have said carlton seem legit right now.
even if they cheated idc. they did it to get better. no one including the board is trying to fail.
go give the club 5$.
you could finish last this year, but your honest enough,
im an opposing supporter. i DO wish ill on your club. hate you guys since you tried to buy us.
i wish you'd kept mick he was bad for you just like hird.
but you guys got rid of john elliot bombers didnt. cross your fingers with me that they keep him.
idiots.

Yes I'm pretty
wasn't sleeping

Its origin night!
Don't talk NRL on this board, the trolls will come out. It's okay to discuss Boxing and Basketball though :rolleyes:

the mrs is a blue. and its not coz im bad in bed thats just on top of it.
who the fire truck cares. stop looking back, suck up a year of playing bad and go support them anyways. take 5min and assume chat of a merger is coming up. then your in the world of a kanga, dee, doggie, tiger and most importantly fitzroy fans.
you've been spoilt with 15 prems. your team has always been up there.
equalisation is a thing. a good thing. when your low it works in your favor.
that time is now. get stuck in to us now also. dont let opposing fans tell you how to feel about footy.
YES WE LOST BY 60 POINTS BUT FCCUCK CRIPPS PLAYED WELL.
^copy paste this when we give you shite.
jesus show some spine. no one wins every day in this life.

ps: want some ammunition?
im a kanga we drafetd waite. need anymore?
Wow, just Wow, I've heard waffles can help.

Does anyone have any inkling on how much longer Heeney will be out? Loopholes are handy but I don't want too many non-players through the byes. If he's out for a while longer it might have to be seeyalater

Does anyone have any inkling on how much longer Heeney will be out? Loopholes are handy but I don't want too many non-players through the byes. If he's out for a while longer it might have to be seeyalater
3-5 weeks according to the injury list on the afl website

Not really SC relevant, except for the 3,062 coaches who have him, but Ricky Henderson is OUT for the Crows this week. An update on Laird too:

PLAYMAKING Adelaide half-back Ricky Henderson is out of tomorrow night’s clash against unbeaten Fremantle at Adelaide Oval.Henderson — a late withdrawal in last Saturday’s loss to GWS — failed to train at The Oval this morning and has again been withdrawn from the side. He has been replaced in the Crows 22 by utility Brodie Martin, with rookie ruckman Reilly O’Brien added to the emergency list. “Henderson’s back is still a bit sore so we’re not going to risk him,” Adelaide coach Phil Walsh said. “So it’s Henderson out and Martin in.”

Walsh said fellow defender Rory Laird would play despite being concussed for the second time this season in the loss to the Giants. “He’s okay,” Walsh said. “The doctor is confident he’s fine and with the knocks that he took, he passed the (concussion) protocol and he’s right to go.”

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...ut-of-freo-clash/story-fnia3xzy-1227374235083

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Carlisle in doubt for this week:

ESSENDON forward Jake Carlisle has been isolated from teammates this week to avoid spreading a stomach bug. Carlisle completed a short training session away from the group at Tullamarine on Friday, his first run in a disrupted week. But coach James Hird believes Carlisle will be ready to go for tomorrow night’s Dreamtime game against Richmond at the MCG. “He has been crook, he was sick earlier in the week. We expect him to play, but he has had gastro,’’ Hird said. Emergency Shaun McKernan is on standby in case the strong-marking forward is ruled out tomorrow.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...against-richmond/story-fnia3zb3-1227374328834

Any news on Salem? Really need him to be back for the byes.
You might be in luck:

EXCITING young Demons Christian Salem and Jay Kennedy-Harris are set to miss another couple of weeks through injury, according to elite performance manager Dave Misson. Misson said the duo had been earmarked for a return in mid June. “He’s probably two weeks, Christian,” he told Dee TV. “He’s well into his running program and going really well, but probably needs another couple of weeks. “[Kennedy-Harris] and Christian Salem are probably on a similar pathway. They’re starting some faster run throughs towards the end of the week and he’s (Kennedy-Harris) probably going to be a couple.”

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-05-27/salem-jkh-to-miss-two-more-weeks

Jake Carlisle in doubt for this week:

ESSENDON forward Jake Carlisle has been isolated from teammates this week to avoid spreading a stomach bug. Carlisle completed a short training session away from the group at Tullamarine on Friday, his first run in a disrupted week. But coach James Hird believes Carlisle will be ready to go for tomorrow night’s Dreamtime game against Richmond at the MCG. “He has been crook, he was sick earlier in the week. We expect him to play, but he has had gastro,’’ Hird said. Emergency Shaun McKernan is on standby in case the strong-marking forward is ruled out tomorrow.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...against-richmond/story-fnia3zb3-1227374328834
Wouldn't they be better off only going in with 21 players as opposed to having to play Mckernan?? :D

A commenter mentioned this exact same thing like only 3 posts above yours, how about something original?
I just skipped straight past the Basketball posts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back