Game Day 2023 Round 19 Discussion - Will the SC Gods be kind this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7529EDF9-5AB1-4650-A9F3-23BA0A5EBEAC.png
1.7k off being able to go Ridley to Butters :(

Butters BE still 120 so might let Ridley ride the pine this week and hope butters doesn’t go huge, and in the meantime Jez Cameron gets a gig at F6 as I’m hoping he monsters Fremantle down at KP

Anyone play the “coulda woulda if” game with their team each week?
Moving the team around to see how much you could have made with the perfect setup pre-round.

I get to 2738 (160 better off) with the following, 19 tons and 3 90’s.
Of course I wouldn’t have benched Gulden and Steele wouldn’t have been captain.

IMG_1762.jpeg

1690112831970.png

Duckworthy - really nice score which should keep the pace against everyone except the Sicily owners. He is the big POD that scares me.

156 points on second (no Sicily).
215 points on third (no Sicily).
251 points on fourth (SICILY).
291 points on fifth (no Sicily currently - but I suspect they went Tom Green to Luke Jackson to bank cash to go from Ridley to Sicily).

If you can't tell, I'm stressed about Sicily.

Wait what.. my projected score was 2,100 this afternoon. Come back home and I end up at 2,516 (PB) and won 3/3 league's.

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Did you say scdata had you top 400 for the round Jiska ?
Yep, but that was before the Saints vs Norf round was factored in, and some big scores for popular players there. SCData also only looks at the top 20k I’m pretty sure, so normally out by a bit.

Smashed my record score in 18+ years of SC, with a score of 2,782. 🔥

And here I was thinking I was a chance at the weekly when some campaigner casually scored a 2,913. Like, WTF?! o_O

Anywho, finished 19th for the weekly and am happy enough to have catapulted into the Top 500 from just outside the Top 1k. Now to try and aim a little higher than my initial goal of Top 500! Now to pray Walshy's hammy is on the minor scale, whilst my new recruit Hewett fills in. 😅

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 9.43.47 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 9.59.07 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smashed my record score in 18+ years of SC, with a score of 2,782. 🔥

And here I was thinking I was a chance at the weekly when some campaigner casually scored a 2,913. Like, WTF?! o_O

Anywho, finished 19th for the weekly and am happy enough to have catapulted into the Top 500 from just outside the Top 1k. Now to try and aim a little higher than my initial goal of Top 500! Now to pray Walshy's hammy is on the minor scale, whilst my new recruit Hewett fills in. 😅

View attachment 1751456
View attachment 1751461
IMG_3077.gif

2529 par score

A team named Baffingwood FC stevebbb ? came back from the FN clouds (thanks to the late game Steele/Marshall/Sheezel) to pip me in T1 and officially knock me out of any potential finals chance. campaigner.

I’m cooked 🔥

It blows my mind that the interim coach for Gold Coast wanted to experiment with the CBA group and decided yep swallow is definitely a better option then Miller as one of the best midfielders in the game at his best. Seriously 💀

It blows my mind that the interim coach for Gold Coast wanted to experiment with the CBA group and decided yep swallow is definitely a better option then Miller as one of the best midfielders in the game at his best. Seriously 💀
Welcome to The Stephen King horror experience
pennywise it 2017 GIF

View attachment 1751375
homer simpson snow GIF

Getting closer and closer. Laird on the pine this week, Gulden and Jezza crap, but everyone else did their bit.

Not sure if I'll catch my best finish from 2021, but it's a possibility now.
Put the frighteners on those pretenders!
(Unless they're BF regs, in which case still give 'em hell, but in a collaborative, gentle way 🌈)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back